Romanov Hype Train

I thought it was standing forearm choke. Machida was gassed and Jones trapped him standing and applied the sleeper on him. It was long time ago, i might be wrong.

Good watch. He did the standing guillotine with that modified grip where he pushes on the fist of the choking arm.

Holy fuck, I’ve never seen that choke work on a UFC level fighter.

I had same reaction. I thought he was just trying to annoy him with forearm to throat to get better position. Once he got in there was no chance, I am pretty sure a lighter fighter couldn't of done that.

i really think if the ref wasn`t sharp in this case it could have ended with permanent damage
I'm imagining something like 5 straight minutes of everyone just waiting like: " . . . . . .what's he doing? . . . That's not a real submission. . . ." . . . And he's been dead for three minutes already.

Jones on Machida (standing up) doesn't count?
It was a Guillotine for sure.
Shamrock on Johnson was most definitely a forearm choke, no different than what you saw tonight.
Forearm chokes were common place early on, but we’re typically seen in lesser-orgs. With good reason of course as it’s generally an easy submission to defend.

wtf is Krokodil?
Dirty, Impure Bootleg Heroin that you can synthesize out of everyday items you can find at a drugstore.

It's horrendously addictive and impure so it breaks down your veins and tissue when you inject it. It also doesn't last nearly as long as heroine so you begin to feel the withdrawal symptoms much faster and it's absolutely agonizing so usually addicts need another hit immediately. As a result many addicts end to spending all their time cooking the drug.

This is where the name comes from, because it's not uncommon for addicts limbs to get infected and go gangrene at the injection sites. So Green like a Krokodil, which is Russian for Crocodile.

Was his family killed in the 1917 revolution?

Ken Shamrock Vs Brian Johnson.

*A fight you (clearly) never saw, but it’s easy enough to look up.

*Note: This is just an assumption
again man, your assuming. ur 2/2 100% rate of assuming

but i appreciate the reminder

Back