Media Romanov finishing fights with the forearm choke

I think Tybura and Oleynik are fair opponents to get him into the top ranks.

Good luck facing the power strikers like Roz and Ngannou who can turn off the lights with one blitzkrieg

If Blaydes had Romanovs ability to finish he could be the HW version of Khabib

Romanov is very impressive so far nonetheless

I wanna see him go agaisnt Villante just to see Villante the quick tap machine tap to pressure
CriminalExaltedCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Damn that is some crazy pressure. There is a giant brown belt in my gym that gets everyone with that same type of move... not fun

We should call this choke the bear-hug.

I swear if it was drunk keith or yamasaki it could have be first death in octagon

(Timestamped)

he is world class free-style wrestler. somewhat rare for HW, i am glad we have him now. most Wrestlers depend on KO punch. This bloke has it all. If he avoids Ngannou's vicious haymakers on the outset and takes him down, Ngannou will sleep.

It only works if you are heavy and your opponents are unskilled. It isn't a top tier weapon.

Theres mad technique involved bro

It wouldnt happen if he couldnt the under hook to create a fulcrum point.

Watch him get an under hook, and connect his hands, thats when he can apply leverage. If opponent is too gass or doesnt know how to hip escape, he’s toast.

This is a major weapon in his arsenal.

When he has you down and is on top, he can alternate with this exact submission, and vary it by going for arm-triangle and back to the forearm choke depending on how you are reacting on bottom.

Back