Roman women and trends

Hey, if it all happens by the time i'm 30, i still have like a decade of YOLO'ing to do.

Very acceptable answer, I'd be sippin wine and fuckin me some manboy servants like there was no 2morro in huge orgies with julius cesaer.

haters_gonna_hate_eagle.jpg

all of that stuff can still happen. :icon_neut

If you live in the 3d world without modern medicine available to you, then yeah sure. But you don't so quit yer yapping.

The chances of any one of those things happening was just a huge bit more

Very acceptable answer, I'd be sippin wine and fuckin me some manboy servants like there was no 2morro in huge orgies with julius cesaer.

If you live in the 3d world without modern medicine available to you, then yeah sure. But you don't so quit yer yapping.

The chances of any one of those things happening was just a huge bit more

actually, std's weren't as prevalent as they are these days. also, the majority of men back then weren't a bunch of pussies, so if someone tried that sh't they'd be well aware of the fact that they could be getting their dicks and their heads cut off. why take that risk if there were plenty of people willing and able?

and :rolleyes: at rapes not being prevalent in first world countries.

back in those days, rape wasnt traumatizing to the victim. They just considered it a discomforting nuisance because it could happen at any time from anyone, especially if youre a peasant. So when a soldier tells you to bend over, you just do it, then get on with your day like nothing happened.

Of course it was traumatizing, it's just that a shit ton more people were traumatized by rape that's all.

actually, std's weren't as prevalent as they are these days. also, the majority of men back then weren't a bunch of pussies, so if someone tried that sh't they'd be well aware of the fact that they could be getting their dicks and their heads cut off. why take that risk if there were plenty of people willing and able?

and :rolleyes: at rapes not being prevalent in first world countries.

You honestly think that rape wasn't more common in that time period and within the roman empire than now!?

When there were hundred skirmishes and wars going on at one time and it was standard procedure for armies to rape and pillage whole villages. Still excluding the wars, I still believe rape was much more common in that time period in civilian everyday life, it was a harder reality in every way imaginable.

You honestly think that rape wasn't more common in that time period and within the roman empire than now!?

When there were hundred skirmishes and wars going on at one time and it was standard procedure for armies to rape and pillage whole villages.

i was comparing third world countries to first world countries in the present day.

i'm not sure about roman times compared to modern times though.

All I have to add is the South Shore of Long Island NY has many full bodied, busty italian girls, teen and young adult. They are of italian descent, so I am guessing they are the descendants of the Romans, and anyone else who moved into Italy. So if you want to see the ideal roman woman, come to Long Island. Even if they arent, who cares the girls are still bangin.

Come to think of it, the Romans conquered many territories, and their foot soldiers were given farm land on the new frontiers. They also mostly intermixed with the local women. Long Island has many girls of mixed italian and some other euro blood, and yes, they too are bangin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back