Roman women and trends

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have gained a recent intrigue and curiosity of the Roman time period. Many scholars claim this is the single most sophisticated society of times. I also read that women who were larger were considered the social beauty due to beliefs that they would bare children in healthier form. Thru the times we have seen different types of women to be considered beautiful due to social norms. Do you think the cycle will just continually get more scantily clad or will it ever take some massive turn and fat girls will get the love again?

do you ask this 'cause you impregnated a fatty?

Thought I was pretty revealing in why I posted this... Is first respondent retarded?

nah. in a few more years, people won't even be attracted to the opposite sex anymore. they'll just masturbate, and procreate via artificial insemination.

I think people mistake "bigger" for "fat fuck"

I highly doubt a 5'6, stocky Roman man was out to pro-create with Honey Boo Boo's mother becuase he had some illusion that she would give him a perfect child.

In an age where malnourishment was a very real thing and you probably had skeletons walking around with sunken in cheek bones, a "bigger" woman, was probably today's "fit" woman.

So yes, TS, you're weird, even by Roman standards.
We still love you though.

I think people mistake "bigger" for "fat fuck"

I highly doubt a 5'6, stocky Roman man was out to pro-create with Honey Boo Boo's mother becuase he had some illusion that she would give him a perfect child.

In an age where malnourishment was a very real thing and you probably had skeletons walking around with sunken in cheek bones, a "bigger" woman, was probably today's "fit" woman.

So yes, TS, you're weird, even by Roman standards.
We still love you though.

have you ever seen paintings of "beautiful women" from that era? they weren't into obese women, but they enjoyed women with a healthy amount of fat on them. something along the lines of what today would be a considered a plus-size model.

Bigger women were attractive cuz it meant they were somewhat affluent as they had enough to eat (money, social status etc) to get big, they probably bore healthier children as they weren't as malnourished as the "skinny" women of the time resulting in healthier boys.

Also romans liked big tits and ass.

Bigger women were attractive cuz it meant they were somewhat affluent as they had enough to eat to get big, they probably bore healthier children as they weren't as malnourished as the "skinny" women of the time resulting in healthier boys.

Also romans liked big tits and ass.

i knew i was descended from the romans. i do bear a resemblance to caesar augustus.

have you ever seen paintings of "beautiful women" from that era? they weren't into obese women, but they enjoyed women with a healthy amount of fat on them. something along the lines of what today would be a considered a plus-size model.

A size 12 is a "Plus sized" model, and it's even more discriminate in different modeling circles

This is a "Plus Sized" model with healthy fat on her
310-robyn-jpg_200407.jpg

she's also fit and in great shape

Idk.. I think the Roman times would have been pretty cool to live in if wealthy and prominent

Did you fall in love with a sherdog defined "thick" girl?

All you have to do is look at their sculptures. They were the idealized versions of beauty to them, and the women were by no means fat.
37576978111267686_sTAQDUft_b.jpg

When people say they were curvy, it just means they have more fat than todays runway models, who are typically very underweight. Fatties like to pretend the classical world admired obese chicks, but that is not the case at all. They disgusted everyone, throughout all human history except certain fat fetish cultures in food deprived areas.

A size 12 is a "Plus sized" model, and it's even more discriminate in different modeling circles

This is a "Plus Sized" model with healthy fat on her
310-robyn-jpg_200407.jpg

she's also fit and in great shape

mmm. keep 'em coming.

you're right. i'd consider her to have nice proportions, however these days when people claim a girl is "fit and in great shape" they often have someone like this in mind:

hot-fit-girls-10.jpg

which to me is skinny and muscular.

i knew i was descended from the romans. i do bear a resemblance to caesar augustus.

Oh let's not flatter ourselves too much.

Idk.. I think the Roman times would have been pretty cool to live in if wealthy and prominent

Except it wouldn't. You could die from a simple fever, raped by barbarians, raped by your uncle, raped by your other uncle, raped and stabbed to death by a rivaling clan, having a rotting dick from uncurable stds and die by the age of 40.

Have fun.

Except it wouldn't. You could die from a simple fever, raped by barbarians, raped by your uncle, raped by your other uncle, raped and stabbed to death by a rivaling clan, having a rotting dick from uncurable stds and die by the age of 40.

Have fun.

Hey, if it all happens by the time i'm 30, i still have like a decade of YOLO'ing to do.

Have fun.

haters_gonna_hate_eagle.jpg

all of that stuff can still happen. :icon_neut

Have fun.

back in those days, rape wasnt traumatizing to the victim. They just considered it a discomforting nuisance because it could happen at any time from anyone, especially if youre a peasant. So when a soldier tells you to bend over, you just do it, then get on with your day like nothing happened.

back in those days, rape wasnt traumatizing to the victim. They just considered it a discomforting nuisance because it could happen at any time from anyone, especially if youre a peasant. So when a soldier tells you to bend over, you just do it, then get on with your day like nothing happened.

You think about this a lot, dont you?

Back