Roman Reigns Implicated in $10 Million Dollar Steroid Bust

My fan boi fantasy is still that Finn somehow gets back into the title picture for Mania.

finn_2.0.0-1471881657-800.jpg

Fucking Seth Rollins and the fucking buckle bomb. Why did you have to ruin my life?
He's too small Vince loves them big roid guys how else does anyone explain Jinder being champ.

Considering how bad they fucked the guy when they tried to get him over, an attempted burial could make him the biggest draw since Austin.

Oh they have not yet begun to fuck.

Oh yes. Austin. He'll be as big a draw as Austin because Reigns has charisma, can talk and the fans want to back him after yet another steroid connection embarrasses the company. Great call.

Oh they have not yet begun to fuck.

Oh yes. Austin. He'll be as big a draw as Austin because Reigns has charisma, can talk and the fans want to back him after yet another steroid connection embarrasses the company. Great call.

I'm trying to figure out if it's hyperbole or facetiousness that you're having a tougher time with.

Was. It's AJ's now.
Didn't they fire that guy, how in god's name did he go from fired to the champion of the god damn WWE???

Not Styles the guy from 3MB I can't even remember his name.

Do know what wrestling is missing, cocaine, steroids and pain killers. That combination makes for vreat TV viewing

Didn't they fire that guy, how in god's name did he go from fired to the champion of the god damn WWE???

Not Styles the guy from 3MB I can't even remember his name.

Jinder Mahal.
Jacked up the bod and money to be made in India made Vince get one of his "zany ideas."

Back