Roman Reigns and the bloodline

Yes I think it’s going to be revealed soon that Roman gets his powers from cave birds and these birds can transfer the power to anyone that believes

If any woman is going to join the bloodline should be Nia Jax

Hell no

Any woman that joins the Bloodline needs to be 2 of the 3 at minimum:
In ring talented
Charismatic/good promo skills
Attractive

Jax is none of the above...I don't care if she's Roman's sister...hell no.

Hell no

Any woman that joins the Bloodline needs to be 2 of the 3 at minimum:
In ring talented
Charismatic/good promo skills
Attractive

Jax is none of the above...I don't care if she's Roman's sister...hell no.
Oh like the other members? You think ALL the members meet those criteria now? Makes most since Nia Jax who is real bloodline. She looks good to me.

Oh like the other members? You think ALL the members meet those criteria now? Makes most since Nia Jax who is real bloodline. She looks good to me.

All of them meet more than the zero Jax does.

I'm sure she's a good person but she was absolute garbage in the ring, garbage on the mic, and the only thing she had going for her was the body positivity thing and being Rock family

Perhaps it should be this woman Ava Raine. You could turn it into a very personal story line between the Rock and Roman at some point in the future when the Rock has time.

upload_2023-6-9_11-26-12.png

I don't disagree, but sucking has never mattered if you can satisfy the character WWE wants.

Reference Dominik Mysterio
But he turned out awesome. I don't see her being able to do the same.

But he turned out awesome. I don't see her being able to do the same.

If you give her in the right character and give her a chance to grow, it could work....you literally have to play off what people want to hate about her....

That and if rather see a green rookie make the attempt than a known failure......

I don't disagree, but sucking has never mattered if you can satisfy the character WWE wants.

Reference Dominik Mysterio

Dom Dom is the biggest heel we've seen in ever

Back