Roman Karmazin

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Sharkk, May 2, 2008.

1. Sharkk

Sharkk Guest

Educate a wannabe boxing fan, please.

2. Tam-Tam

Tam-Tam Management vs Labour

Decent contender and former champion. Was robbed of his belt by corrupt judging in his fight with Corey Spinks.

Basically had his career ruined on the Jones v Trinidad undercard though, by a career jobber.

3. Sharkk

Sharkk Guest

Corrupt judges or just regular typical bad judging?

4. Tam-Tam

No typical bad judging could have managed to give Spinks the 12th round of that fight.

5. lugubriousduck

lugubriousduck Banned Banned

i didn't expect Bunema to wreck him in his last fight. He has shown to have a pretty decent chin in the past. Don't know what happened.

6. Tam-Tam

He got tired....because EVERY right hand that Bunema threw out there, landed smack bang on his whiskers. He just got worn down and when a chin cracks, it can break in pretty spectacular fashion.

7. lugubriousduck

Bunema's chin has been questionable in the past and I was expecting Kamazin to wreck him because he has a pretty good punch. Didn't expect it to happen to him.

Bunema's right did land consistently, but I didn't expect it to blow Roman away. It might be cumulative damage, but it happened quick from what I remembered.

8. Tam-Tam

It was cumulative damage. Thats the thing with punches that add up over time. Sometimes, you reach a point where its all too much and when you go, you go quick.

9. lugubriousduck

But the signs are rather noticeable when a guy is about to go out. Karmazin was still boxing Bunema quite well. He took rights all night, but he held up quite well and I don't remember seeing him wear down tremendously. I remember at one moment he was giving Bunema a boxing lession and then I turn round for second and look back. Then BOOM. He goes out.

10. Tam-Tam

They're not always noticable. Quite often it happens this way. Besides, you could see Karmazin was beginning to wilt as it was. I wasn't shocked when he went out, because Bunema was landing too often and too clean. Sooner or later, you're going to feel the effects of those blows.