rolling with guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ladies, I need your input. How the hell do you roll with hot guys? Between worrying about accidentally having sex during a roll and sneaking in the occasional dick-grab, I can't seem to focus on sparring. I feel like I have a mantra constantly running through my head, "thinkunsexythoughts, thinkunsexythoughs..."

Sometimes I'll purposefully put myself in an armbar so I can have an excuse to drag my hand (palm-down, of course) out from between his legs, a.k.a. "working the escape." Of course, this just earns me dirty looks from the guys... Well, how the hell was I supposed to know they could feel the difference between gripping vs. groping??

I'd rather just roll with other girls so I won't have to deal with this anymore. As much as I respect anyone who gets on the mat, I'll be the first to admit that I'm only human, and an immature one at that. I'd love to be able to roll, no-holes-barred, but I get how guys can feel uncomfortable with that.

Side note to the guys: if you don't want me to feel you up, wear a damn shirt under your gi.

Oh, is it supposed to be no-HOLDS-barred? Silly me.

Between worrying about accidentally having sex during a roll

I can't stop laughing at work.

OMG SHE POPPED LIKE 40 BONERS AND SHEZ AGURL

Sounds like I'll stop wearing shirts under the gi then!

Unless you're a girl.

Jango-
I feel your pain. It's sooo hard to concentrate when you rolling around with hot sweaty guys that have amazing bodies and don't wear cups....

J/K

Nice thread!

lol, nice thread bnosam i mean Jango

Oh, is it supposed to be no-HOLDS-barred? Silly me.

It doesn't matter. Just be careful what you wish for. Especially if a guy nicknamed "Big Daddy" asks to roll.

must_not_fap_Gamers-s400x300-33304-535.jpg

An end for said:
Sounds like I'll stop wearing shirts under the gi then!

Unless you're a girl.

I foresee editing in your future :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back