rolling with girls

Michael Wanaka said:
I've grappled with my girlfriend, does that count?

I have grappled with her too. She always want to get me in a triangle but it usually turns out I just take her back...

El Tiburon said:
I for one do love to roll with girls. However, not in the gym. There are a couple of hot girls in my BJJ class.

Whoa... :eek: Where do you train? I need to go train there.

Brooklyn said:
I don't know why people think kyra is hot...seriously....

The eye of the beholder I suppose.

seriously man. I dont get how people can think she's hot.

people see a gracie w/ a vagina and they want a piece of it. I think thats what it is.

Bama Zulu said:
I let it go sometimes because we are regulars and the older belts are pretty good with her and act like gentlemen. But it's just when I am sitting back thinking about it, I'm like "God damn that's my sister they are on top of!"

That's why I always try to teach her all the shit I know. Her chokes are vicious now.
I hope you mean 'on top of' as in "shit, that's my blood getting a beatdown". And if so, I can somewhat understand your feelings.

If it had anything to do with sexual connotations, then shame on you.

TheVandalz said:
LOL this is a hilarious topic...

I've rolled with Gazzy before and I am sure she won't do it again.

I let her mount me (yes, I let her... riiight, she is tough heh) and that was it... she was so pissed.

Wear a cup, therse good ones that aren't rock solid so they wont interfere with movement, then u can roll at your hearts desire with angelina jolie and she'll never be the wiser.

Tell us a story, my friend... She mounted you and sat right on it (bad technique, so I'm thinking you mean something else)? Or did you push off the titties to get out?

Spill.

I for one must stick up for the person who is against rolling with queers.

At least when guys get excited over rolling with girls, the girl 99% of the time knows what she was getting into, and damn well is probably getting off on it too.

But with a queer, it's only a one sided deal that not only you didn't ask for, you don't even know about it. It's dishonest and far more mentally disturbing.

Plus, would you ever want to be choked out by a gay guy? Would you???

Employ the no tapout policy against queers and they will stay away from you.

Fuck being PC, your belt only covers two inches of you ass.

jesus, im 21 and am so overwhelmed with the urge to fuck its unreal, and ive never had a sexual thought cross my mind while rolling. i rolled with kyra and was too busy slapping the mats to enjoy it, lol.

stephensharp said:
Tell us a story, my friend... She mounted you and sat right on it (bad technique, so I'm thinking you mean something else)? Or did you push off the titties to get out?

Spill.

Well, it was before a competition and we were on the mat. My buddies were all talking to her and she was showing some people some guard passes, half to mount. Some flashy stuff, more for show than to instruct us (however, they were effective and I use a couple she showed us). She needed a volunteer so I stepped up and as she passed from half to mount she hit bone, got up and asked for someone who will be a bit more mature about it (jokingly, she was laughing) and I was pretty embarrassed lol but we all laughed it off.

I dont know her personally, she was just showing anyone willing to sit with her some cool stuff she can do.

one time i was drunk off my ass at a party and (was never trained in bjj although i've been watching MMA for about 1 yr or so) this chick wanted to fight me bcuz one of my friends said i was into that kinda stuff... we were about the same size..

i was refusing, then she got into a wrestling stance and with a puzzled look on my face, i was like "wait a second.. u know how to wrestle?" and she said "i wrestled varsity" and then i thought "holy shit!" and the next thing i knew i was on my back from a single leg.. and surprisingly i never got woodie.. i was too worried about getting my ass kicked by a girl to worry about that.. she got me in a headlock and a few other bad positions.. but i just powered out of those positions and ended up lightly RNC'ing her twice (tryin not to hurt her with too much pressure).. :wink:

TheVandalz said:
i wouldn't say shes hot, but definitely good looking

Your lying to yourself.

I see her very frequently.

Seeing her in person is much different than seeing her in a picture.

Even in the videos she is (at least in my opinion) woefully unattractive.

TheVandalz said:
Well, it was before a competition and we were on the mat. My buddies were all talking to her and she was showing some people some guard passes, half to mount. Some flashy stuff, more for show than to instruct us (however, they were effective and I use a couple she showed us). She needed a volunteer so I stepped up and as she passed from half to mount she hit bone, got up and asked for someone who will be a bit more mature about it (jokingly, she was laughing) and I was pretty embarrassed lol but we all laughed it off.

I dont know her personally, she was just showing anyone willing to sit with her some cool stuff she can do.
Dude you had a boner? I'm sure in her head she was like "Wow this guys such a loser"..

Good job Casanova :rolleyes:

Soid said:
Dude you had a boner? I'm sure in her head she was like "Wow this guys such a loser"..

If he had some ass prior to this engagement, the whole embarrassment factor would have been avoided completely.

There's a cute chick at our school that I've rolled with and never had a sexual thought. Except for once, but that was due to a clothing malfunction she had. Seriously, are you there to train or get laid? When I rolled with her; she's going full speed trying to kick my ass. I ain't got time to worry about if my hands are close to her butt or boobs. Besides if she got attacked on the street and it went to the ground, do you think the attacker would not hit or push off on her chest? When I roll with girls I make one thing clear from the start, I will treat you like any guy I roll with. If I have to grab the backside of your gi pants to get better position then I will. If I have to push off on your chest to help escape then I will. I expect the same. Nothing sexual about it. I'm trying to get a sub and so is she.

TheVandalz said:

Ah, she was probably flattered and embarassed herself. That's a funny story, man.

Soid said:

Yeah pretty much lol ;)

El Tiburon said:
I for one do love to roll with girls. However, not in the gym. There are a couple of hot girls in my BJJ class. Whenever I apply a kimura or Americana I am worried that I am going to hurt them and I always hold back. Another thing is that when I have a hot and sweaty girl on top of me breathing hard into my face I simply cant concentrate on grappling when I get a woodie. It is so obvious and I am sure some of the girls have picked up on it. It is almost impossible to hide. I don't want to make the girls in my class uneasy but I simply can't find a solution. I can't bring this up with my girlfriend because I know it will be used against me whenever it is convenient for her.

Any BJJ black belts or girls in this forum have any advice.

Spank the monkey before u go to your bjj school.

i never had a sexual thought cross my mind, but the only girl i ever rolled with was pretty butchy and had some hairy-ass legs. it was basically like rolling with a weaker guy.

Inge T said:
I hope you mean 'on top of' as in "shit, that's my blood getting a beatdown". And if so, I can somewhat understand your feelings.

If it had anything to do with sexual connotations, then shame on you.

Why shame on me? You see how some of the guys are talking in this thread, now I have a sister that they could be doing the same things to or thinking the same things.

It's a natural reaction and something I can't put aside so easily, I'm sorry but if you don't have a sister that rolls in the same class that you do with the same guys then you would feel the same way.

Back