Rolling Calf Crush

Hamit Aktas said:
"I am recording.... now!" Hah, why didn't he/you cut that stuff out? ;)

God, shut up. No need to even mention that.

It is basically a rolling kosoto gari. Cool move.

Thanks for the vid. I tried to hit it off of the arm drag last night. However, the guy dropped his weight and stacked me mid-roll. I didn't nail it but I'll keep trying.

scorcho:
It is basically a rolling kosoto gari. Cool move.
KoUCHIgari, actually. :icon_chee

You usually make kouchigari from on the inside of his arm, as a combination to a shoulder throw, I've never seen it done on the outside like that, I've gotta try it. And the leglock is just butter.

Sherdog_Mutt:
Thanks for the vid. I tried to hit it off of the arm drag last night. However, the guy dropped his weight and stacked me mid-roll. I didn't nail it but I'll keep trying.

Yeah, I'm guessing the trick is to get the trip right, so you take him down on his back properly.

man that is really cool of you to
figure out a tricky move, tape it and just put it up so quickly!!
Thanx bro!

MadMonkeyBJJx9 said:
i did't think it mattered....actually i dont think it matters at all. If you dont like it just turn the volume of ur speakers down i guess. I just took a quick video at class and posted it when i got back

It DOESN'T really matter. Just thought it was kinda funny. Because when you hear him say it is's like you're shooting an instructional that will be edited, but it's not edited ;).

Hamit Aktas.....i see what your talking about but it was sorta like a weak move.....i took time to post the vids and what not and all u have is neg criticism. U coulda said something neg about the technique and i wound't care one bit. I'd actually prefer if people added constructive criticism to help my technique.

whatever tho. no big deal

I got the half guard one on a purple belt tonight (I'm a blue). I'd actually drilled it with him after class before so he knew what it was when I got it.

I've nailed it on white belts a couple of times too. It's a really great move to use when someone has your legs in a death grip trying to prevent you from passing to side position.

Once again, thanks Mad Monkey!

From standing
http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V0W8BLLYQ5SS349TNJ72FX9TE

From half guard
http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18CVGGZB0HLWH2UFB4KN5SE888

ah dang i remember this move, I learned this a while ago meh but i know im never gonna pull that off in competition.

Back