Rolled with any big names

rockstrongo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone rolled with anyone big? I rolled with royce gracie earlier this year

Yeah there was this one dude in my class. His nickname was diabetes, and he was like 320 pounds of fat, he was pretty big I don't know what I was thinking =(

Gui Mendes, needless to say I got worked but loved every minute of it! Hoping to roll with Cobrinha later this month when he's at my club.

royce gracie
roger gracie
joao assis
fabricio camoes
fabio santos
andre galvao

at this point in the game, anyone I roll with is big compared to me lol.

I rolled with sim go. I had no idea he was a blackbelt though and i thought i was gonna trash the little guy and then he demolished me

Mamazinho
Roberto correa
Regis calixto
Mauro chueng

And

Has anyone rolled with anyone big? I rolled with royce gracie earlier this year

So I take it you're a blue belt as of that date?

I kid.

Never rolled with anyone famous, but have rolled with about 7-8 high quality black belts, many on a regular basis.

rodrigo gracie has come to my class but didnt roll with anyone. hes kind of a douche haha royce is a great guy real nice like have a beer and chill kind of guy

rodrigo gracie has come to my class but didnt roll with anyone. hes kind of a douche haha royce is a great guy real nice like have a beer and chill kind of guy

Rodrigo is just an intense guy, he's actually a great teacher. Two of my instructors trained under Rodrigo (up to purple) before Rodrigo moved to Cali. My current instructor cornered him for the Penn fight. I've heard only good things.

I "rolled" with Chris Moriarity after one of his seminars. I put that in quotes, because it was like 3 year old wrestling with his father.

I rolled with Fedor once, not a BJJ guy though but nonetheless very insightful. Especially the leg attacks seem to be a very common thing in Sambo because that was what he was showing most of the time.

Oh and I didn

Back