Rogue Company

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by SwamiLeoni, Nov 4, 2020.

1. SwamiLeoni Silver Belt

Have you guys tried this game yet? My buddy’s and I have been playing the last couple of weeks and are having a blast. It’s a f2p made by HiRez (Smite / Paladins) in 3rd person. Each Rogue has an Ult and a Passive. For example, I play as Dallas who’s Ult is able to reveal the closest player and his passive is recharging his Ult every time I down someone. There are multiple maps with 3 different modes and it’s a money based system similar to CS.

They just dropped their latest patch which brings in Ranked - Demolition Mode and a new Rogue. I highly recommend it if you have people to play with. The game is a blast and seems well balanced. However, HiRez hasn’t implemented any sort of penalty for AFK’s and if your teams down you will probably fall into that situation. The community has been vocal about and HiRez has taken note.

[Patch Notes: 11/3/2020]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  2. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

I own it. I bought it and now its free, lol.

Felt like a mash up of every other br game imo, I wasn't impressed and stopped playing it.

Canned Tuna likes this.
  3. SwamiLeoni Silver Belt

I ended up buying the founders pack a couple of months ago but only just started playing it. I’m a sucker for good 3rd person action. It’s more of a tactical team based shooter than a BR game. There’s not BR mode in it.

4. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

Oh sorry ur right. You fly down on to the map before the match starts, im not sure why I equated that to br. I think the default mode was 4v4? I mean if you like games like Valorant, Overwatch, Paladins etc you might like it but ultimately it wasn't for me. I definitely wouldn't consider it a bad game.

5. SwamiLeoni Silver Belt

Ya, I can see the confusion. You do drop in on a glider like the other BR games. But it is a 4v4 based game with 3 different modes. They’re trying to mimic CS from what I’ve been reading. But like the two you mentioned, they have special perks and load outs for their characters. I haven’t tried Valorant or OW but I’ll give them a shot eventually. FPS always throw me off. But I like that the community is vocal and seems to be growing here. As more updates come along, I hope it grows even bigger. People seem to really like it.

6. Strychnine Steel Belt

Dr. Disrespect approves!

SwamiLeoni likes this.
  7. JoeyJoeJoeJr Black Belt

Right on man, as long as you like it that's all that really matters.

SwamiLeoni likes this.
  8. method115 Titanium Belt

I like all those games but just wasn't into this one. Valorant my only issue is the OP if they removed that weapon Id' be playing it. Also lets make the game shorter.