Rogue Company

SwamiLeoni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Have you guys tried this game yet? My buddy’s and I have been playing the last couple of weeks and are having a blast. It’s a f2p made by HiRez (Smite / Paladins) in 3rd person. Each Rogue has an Ult and a Passive. For example, I play as Dallas who’s Ult is able to reveal the closest player and his passive is recharging his Ult every time I down someone. There are multiple maps with 3 different modes and it’s a money based system similar to CS.

They just dropped their latest patch which brings in Ranked - Demolition Mode and a new Rogue. I highly recommend it if you have people to play with. The game is a blast and seems well balanced. However, HiRez hasn’t implemented any sort of penalty for AFK’s and if your teams down you will probably fall into that situation. The community has been vocal about and HiRez has taken note.

[Patch Notes: 11/3/2020]

All severs will come offline November 4th at 6:30 AM ET (11:30 UTC) for maintenance for a game update. We anticipate this downtime to last approximately 3 hours.

If you are searching for a heap of southern hospitality, then look no further than Rogue Company's All the Fixins update. Straight out of Atlanta, we're introducing a new Rogue who has a reputation for precision and panache unlike anything you've seen before! With two brand new weapons and Cluster Smoke ability, hope that you see him before he sees you.

This update also marks the introduction or Ranked Beta, our first iteration of the Rogue Company Ranked system. You can find out more details about its rewards and structure listed in the notes below along with plenty of other changes.

(New) The Fixer:
When the World's Elite have problems they are desperate to solve, and no one else can help, the Fixer soon approaches with a solution and a deal. He is a peerless marksman, and should one choose to accept his terms, it comes at a steep price. He deals in favors, and you never know when he’ll come to collect.

Primary

(New) Tyr

The Tyr is a bolt action .50 Caliber sniper rifle.
  • Body Damage: 70
  • Fire Rate: 3.85
  • Range: 50
  • Handling: 15
  • Mag Size: 2
  • Reload Time: 2.4
D3d-I
Secondary
(New) Warrant
A low profile and lightweight semi-automatic firearm with a fast rate of fire.
  • Body Damage: 21
  • Fire Rate: 6.9
  • Range: 14
  • Handling: 28
  • Mag Size: 15
  • Reload Time: 1.7
Gadgets
  • (New) Cluster Smoke
  • C4
Perks
  • Shredder Rounds
  • Berserker
  • Helping Hand
  • Bounce Back
  • Life Drain
  • Headstrong
Active Ability

Thermal Vision: While activated, see enemy heat signatures for a duration.

Passive Ability

Shrapnel Rounds: Damaging an enemy with a firearm will slow them for a duration.

Mastery Rewards

Banner

Border

Spray

Emote
The Boogeyman

Ranked Beta
Overview

Ranked Beta is a competitive game mode meant to test the skills of every Rogue and provide more intense matches than ordinarily found in casual queues. It is currently in a Beta form which will see more features and seasons/rewards in the near future.
  • Players must be Level 30 to participate in this mode.
  • Players can earn up to Ranked Level 30 through experience
  • Experience is gained from winning matches in Ranked mode however you will lose experience for losses.
  • There are rewards for playing 30 Ranked matches and reaching Ranked Level 30 during the Beta.
  • Ranked Beta will be played in the Demolition game mode.
  • Ranked Beta will not use the current skill-based matchmaking and will prioritize matches where players have comparable skill ratings.
  • Players will be able to queue in this mode in any sized party.
  • Ranked Beta matches will award 10% more Mastery experience
NOTE: Ranked Beta Queues will not be available until a few hours after the maintenance is complete

Maps
Canals
Adjusted mid-point by opening windows and rearranged cover.

High Castle
Adjusted the area near the tower bridge on High Castle by rearranging cover and adding a 'backboard' to allow for grenade bounces.

Windward
Simplified furniture and railing in a few spots on the map.

Before

After

Before

After

Rogues
Anvil
Fixed an issue that would prevent Anvil from deploying his Barricade.

Glitch
The Bounce Back Perk (reduce your Health Regeneration delay) has been replaced by Tenacity (take reduced damage from explosives)

Ronin
Ronin’s Ballistic Knife should no longer be used up if a player reclaims and equips it.

Scorch
Fixed an issue where a green tint could be observed from her activated ability.

Trench
The Tenacity Perk (take reduced damage from explosives) has been replaced by Helping Hand (revives teammates faster).

Gadgets
Flashbang (Chaac, Gl1tch, Talon)
  • Flashbang fuse time has been reduced from 2 to 1.75 seconds.
  • Fixed an issue where players would sometimes see a hitmarker on enemies outside of the Flashbang radius.
EMP Grenade (Dallas, Dima, Scorch)
  • Increased radius from 6 to 8 meters.
Tear Gas Grenade (Trench, Vy)
  • Radius reduced from 10 to 8 meters.
  • Duration reduced from 8 to 7 seconds.
  • Slow effect was reduced from 25% to 20%.
Perks
Headstrong Update (Anvil, Dallas, Gl1tch, Scorch, The Fixer, and Trench)
When the player's armor has taken damage and they are standing still, they gain an interact prompt to repair their armor.
  • Total repair time is 3 seconds
  • Similar to reviving, players will temporarily crouch and the repair will end if the player moves.
  • There will be an audio notification for the duration of the repair.
  • When the player finishes or interrupts repairing their armor, they must retrieve their weapon.
  • They may not interact with any other object during this repair.
Let us know what you think!

Weapons
Assault Rifles

KA30 (Dima, Ronin)
  • Reduced the reticle bloom.
SMG
Nightshade (Vy)
  • Body damage was increased from 16 to 17.
  • Accuracy loss per shot was slightly reduced.
SL-C (Ronin, Scorch)
  • Fixed an issue where the Level 1 and 2 Upgrades had the wrong recoil.
DMR
D3D-i (Talon, Fixer)
  • Hipfire accuracy was slightly reduced.
  • Adjusted damage falloff range.
Mamba (Dima, Saint)
  • Range was increased from 27 to 29 meters.
  • Horizontal recoil was slightly reduced.
MX-R (Dahlia, Trench)
  • Hipfire accuracy was slightly reduced.
  • Range reduced from 31 to 27 meters.
  • Fixed an issue where players would still show up on the mini-map when shooting after purchasing the Level 3 Upgrade.
  • Fixed an issue where this weapon had smaller reticle bloom than intended.
Pistols
Spitfire (Chaac, Lancer, Ronin)
  • Reticle bloom was reduced.
  • Range increased from 8 to 9 meters.
Executioner (Anvil, Dahlia, Dima, Gl1tch, Saint, Trench, Vy)
  • Damage falloff range wasreduced.
Quality of Life
  • Added a Telemetry setting that allows players to see their FPS information.
  • 3D audio which works with stereo headphones can now be toggled on and off in the settings.
  • Made improvements to lighting during the Rogue selection.
  • Skins, wraps, and emotes are now sorted by rarity on the Customization screen.
  • Surrender Feature Changes
    • Removed the surrender wait time in Custom matches. Now it can be called at any time.
    • Reduced the time needed to trigger a surrender after a player leaves from 3 minutes to 2.
    • Reduced the default surrender time (can be called when the team is full) to 4 minutes.
Bugs
  • PlayStation 4 will now save the last mode played instead of defaulting to Demolition.
  • Fixed an exploit with Aim Assist via Deadzone settings.
  • Fixed an issue where the “money” effects from Heist Dima could persist when favoriting a new Rogue in the main menu.
  • Fixed an issue that caused players that have completed the tutorial to get the login pop-up again.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to throw melee weapons infinitely.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the News panel to appear every time the user logs in.
  • Fixed an issue where killing your Rogue with C4 in the Shooting Range caused a crash.
  • Fixed an issue where the bomb could be planted on top of an APS.
  • Corrected spacing in the surrender text strings (Surrender: Yes, Surrender, Surrender: You Voted Yes).
  • Corrected a UI issue that would sometimes block the purchase screen after a purchase and not allow the user to return to the main menu.
  • Fixed several issues causing crashes.
  • Addressed an issue where players could not shoot through barbwire
  • Fixed an issue which would prompt players to replay the Tutorial
  • Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent Rogue Buck packs and other store content from loading
  • Fixed a crash which could happen to players on while joining a match and on the post match summary screen
  • Fixed an issue which could prevent players from opening the scoreboard and selecting a player to Report or Mute
  • Fixed an issue which allowed certain controller settings to provide unintended levels of aim assist

Last edited:
I own it. I bought it and now its free, lol.

Felt like a mash up of every other br game imo, I wasn't impressed and stopped playing it.

I own it. I bought it and now its free, lol.

Felt like a mash up of every other br game imo, I wasn't impressed and stopped playing it.

I ended up buying the founders pack a couple of months ago but only just started playing it. I’m a sucker for good 3rd person action. It’s more of a tactical team based shooter than a BR game. There’s not BR mode in it.

I ended up buying the founders pack a couple of months ago but only just started playing it. I’m a sucker for good 3rd person action. It’s more of a tactical team based shooter than a BR game. There’s not BR mode in it.

Oh sorry ur right. You fly down on to the map before the match starts, im not sure why I equated that to br. I think the default mode was 4v4? I mean if you like games like Valorant, Overwatch, Paladins etc you might like it but ultimately it wasn't for me. I definitely wouldn't consider it a bad game.

Oh sorry ur right. You fly down on to the map before the match starts, im not sure why I equated that to br. I think the default mode was 4v4? I mean if you like games like Valorant, Overwatch, Paladins etc you might like it but ultimately it wasn't for me. I definitely wouldn't consider it a bad game.

Ya, I can see the confusion. You do drop in on a glider like the other BR games. But it is a 4v4 based game with 3 different modes. They’re trying to mimic CS from what I’ve been reading. But like the two you mentioned, they have special perks and load outs for their characters. I haven’t tried Valorant or OW but I’ll give them a shot eventually. FPS always throw me off. But I like that the community is vocal and seems to be growing here. As more updates come along, I hope it grows even bigger. People seem to really like it.

Ya, I can see the confusion. You do drop in on a glider like the other BR games. But it is a 4v4 based game with 3 different modes. They’re trying to mimic CS from what I’ve been reading. But like the two you mentioned, they have special perks and load outs for their characters. I haven’t tried Valorant or OW but I’ll give them a shot eventually. FPS always throw me off. But I like that the community is vocal and seems to be growing here. As more updates come along, I hope it grows even bigger. People seem to really like it.

Right on man, as long as you like it that's all that really matters.

I like all those games but just wasn't into this one. Valorant my only issue is the OP if they removed that weapon Id' be playing it. Also lets make the game shorter.

The rogue community is extremely low skill with high turnover rate due to the free-to-play

After grinding CRSED for the past month this game feels a thousand times easier

...also download crsed if you haven't already

Back