Roger Stone Claims Wikileaks has All Deleted Hillary Emails

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Says that they will release. Anyone that is interested in yoga or that is planning a wedding should be interested.

Guess the Russians delivered. All hail Comrade Drumpf!

Begs the question... when is the next leak?

Will it be enough?

If Hilary can still win the election with all the bullshit being thrown at her than the Republican party is over.

Begs the question... when is the next leak?

Will it be enough?

Maybe before the 1st debate?

I am also curious about the 1st TV commercial too. Are they saving everything for Sept and Oct?

If Hilary can still win the election with all the bullshit being thrown at her than the Republican party is over.
being thrown at her? you have a twisted way of viewing things

Doesn't matter...

Hillary supporters are extremely dogmatic....they will support her regardless. They are fanatical

More so than gwb fan boys were when he was destroying this nation

So anything relevent to FOIA requests means destruction of federal records charges?

Roger stone should talk more to the media and really make sure people know he is with trump

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Why / how has Roger Stone been in contact with Wikileaks? Seems like an odd choice. He's usually full of shit, so I'm going to say this is another shitty Hans thread.

it could be from the RBN Russian business network and associates who have some Advance Persistent Threats out there but I doubt it, unless they sold it for $. I won't be surprised if they have all copies since it was easily "hackable"

It's Lizardman Supreme Comander Zog possesed by evil spirits under the guise of Hillary Clinton vs Comrade Drumpf with Brother Putin ambassador to The Nephilim.

Among the emails that Wikileaks already leaked, there's a few where Clinton and her aides are discussing the Manning leaks and I can't help but imagine that Clinton thought that using a private email server would insulate her from a similar fate....

My gut tells me that there's nothing juicy/impeachable in the deleted emails, if in fact they have them. Otherwise they would have released them by now.

They're going to rely on the shock value of a leak close to election night rather than any legal ramifications.

i would need epic levels of brain damage to find this interesting in the slightest

If Roger Stone told me it was sunny outside I would stick my head out the window to verify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back