Roger is massive!

He looks honestly to big to be a Gracie

technically he actually isn't a Gracie.

The Gracie's adopted a Wookie, shaved it, taught it Jiu-Jitsu, and to dress like the guy who never leaves starbucks.

Seriously though his last name was changed to Gracie

technically he actually isn't a Gracie. The Gracie's adopted a Wookie, shaved it and taught to do Jiu-Jitsu, and dress like the guy who never leaves starbucks.

You might be on to something.

I believe his legal name (passport, birth ceritificate, etc.) is Roger Gracie-Gomes.

graciemag_roger_gracie_jiu_jitsu_renzo_ny.jpg

Has it been pointed out before that he is the spitting image of Smallville Superman?

tom-welling.jpg

technically he actually isn't a Gracie.

Mauricio is married Reyla Gracie who is the daughter of Carlos Gracie. Cant see how that doesnt make him a Gracie - he's Grandson of the first BJJ Gracie

I believe that brazilians are able to either take their fathers name or that of their mother. Either way he's Grandson of the first BJJ Gracie

Couple the size with arguably the best BJJ game out there right now and you have a monster.

Mauricio is married Reyla Gracie who is the daughter of Carlos Gracie. Cant see how that doesnt make him a Gracie - he's Grandson of the first BJJ Gracie

I believe that brazilians are able to either take their fathers name or that of their mother. Either way he's Grandson of the first BJJ Gracie

I believe he's joking sir, i think so. :icon_chee

Not that big, i swear renzo's only like 5"8.

Guys... there's this thing called "perspective" that you have to take into account when viewing this photograph. Renzo is actually walking a few steps behind Roger. Additionally, the sidewalk appears to slope slightly downward in the direction that they are walking.

I stood next to Roger at ADCC 2003. I'm 6'2" and he was taller than me by a good 3-4 inches.

I believe he's joking sir, i think so. :icon_chee

No, Roger really is a Wookie. Why do you think everyone always lets him win?

Do you <i>know</i> what a Wookie does to you when it loses?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!!!1!!

Not that big, i swear renzo's only like 5"8.

i met Renzo a few months ago and he was my height or a little taller and I'm 5'10 so I don't know where you get that from.

Back