Hector Luis Garcia vs Chris Colbert PBC Showtime Feb.26th

Nice, and then hopefully we can get some combo of Valdez, Shakur and Colbert to happen before 2030.

EDIT - Better yet, Navarrete moves up and fights Valdez in Mexican showdown, and then Shakur vs Colbert on the other side of the division. That's probably the better way to it.

Last edited:
Nice, and then hopefully we can get some combo of Valdez, Shakur and Colbert to happen before 2030.

EDIT - Better yet, Navarrete moves up and fights Valdez in Mexican showdown, and then Shakur vs Colbert on the other side of the division. That's probably the better way to it.

Apparently Charlo vs Castaño will happen in February also… I have a hunch that this fight will be part of a PPV … hopefully I’m wrong and we have 2 showtime Boxing events on February and no PPV

95965262-082F-4C68-953B-76835AF76FD0.jpeg

Jerwin Ancajas 33-1-2 vs Fernando Martínez 13-0 co main

Can't blame Top Rank anymore.
From what I understand he was involved in a bigger fight and his opponent couldn’t get a visa … so they moved to the mandatory fight… take it with a grain of salt not sure if that’s the real story, but the one I was told

View attachment 904084

Antuanne Russell vs postol added

Not bad at all. It kind of looks like a cash out for Postol as he’s gonna be rusty and he’s clearly considered as a stepping stone right here, but you’ve still got to outbox the guy as he is durable.

Russell has some speed and pop but he’s a little flat-footed and looks sloppy at times.

I may watch this one.

Not bad at all. It kind of looks like a cash out for Postol as he’s gonna be rusty and he’s clearly considered as a stepping stone right here, but you’ve still got to outbox the guy as he is durable.

Russell has some speed and pop but he’s a little flat-footed and looks sloppy at times.

I may watch this one.
Postol he has been inactive but he was robbed in his last fight… durable as hell … 3 losses all by Dec… he can crash the Russell party … I’m planning on going to this one if the prices are ok… solid and out of the blue match up

Postol he has been inactive but he was robbed in his last fight… durable as hell … 3 losses all by Dec… he can crash the Russell party … I’m planning on going to this one if the prices are ok… solid and out of the blue match up

Russell’s people may be overconfident at this point or maybe they have insights about Postol’s shape and motivation.

Russell’s people may be overconfident at this point or maybe they have insights about Postol’s shape and motivation.
postol getting stopped, he cant do anything but box at range.

postol getting stopped, he cant do anything but box at range.

Well, he’s not easy to stop and he’s a step up for Russell. If he gets KOed I’ll be impressed.

Back