Roger Gracie vs. Brock Lesnar in a Wrestling Match: Who Wins??!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourfif**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We know Roger would last about 17 maybe 18 seconds against Brock in a wrestling match..pick a style..folk, free or greco..

I don't know man.

Greco or Freestyle Brock would get the touch fall. Clinch/Slam (Roger lands on both shoulders), /Raise Hand. That's 5 seconds TOPS.

Folk: Let's say the match begins and Roger decides to tie up (lol), he would get picked up and dumped on his back, in maybe 4 seconds tops (I'm being generous here), plus the 2 seconds for the ref to start counting (damn refs), and 3 seconds for the fall.

That's 9 seconds, tops.

If he tries to back up, he gets power doubled onto his back in 5 seconds, 2 seconds for the ref to position plus 3 for the pin = 10 seconds.

Only in the scenario where be backs up does he get to double digit seconds. We've all seen the one sided, grab, dump, pin. This would definitely be one of those scenarios.

Nice title change.

:icon_chee

Why the hell would roger win in a wrestling match?

he wouldn't.

why would Brock be in a BJJ match? especially with a gi. the picture of that is almost comical.

just pointing out the ridiculousness of this and the other thread. we had a bit of fun with it and the Karelin thread but I guess this thread is saying 'enough already'

in a no gi submission wrestling match, he could get a draw or even possibly win on points

in a wrestling match the only way roger doesn't get launched into the air and pinned is if he runs off the mat and jumps in a cab :d

in a wrestling match the only way roger doesn't get launched into the air and pinned is if he runs off the mat and jumps in a cab :d

I'm literally LMFAO at the visual :icon_lol:

edit: nice wrist lock thread. I saw the first video with the dwl chicken wing version from guard. pretty slick

aaaah.... Jeff Goldblum with the non sequitur, LOL

seriously, you jumped the shark with Law and Order but you were great in Jurassic Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back