Roger Gracie half guard sweep

ozyabbas

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thats Oliver, do I win?

Thats Oliver, do I win?

You get a gold star. It is Oli. Our resident loop choke expert, he is the nightmare of every neck in his brackets.

Oli starts the sweep from the 93 guard which I don't think I have ever seen Roger use. Its pretty useful because the 93 guard is where I set up a number of sweeps.

Trumpet Dans videos are excellent. Looking forward to his next one.

Can someone clarify something from this video.

Oli pins the left hand against the guys left hip. Then pulls the guys weight on top of him while he transfers off his right hip to flat on his back. Then is he pushing off the ground with his left foot for momentum to get the roll?

Would be nice to see another angle on the foot position

Can someone clarify something from this video.

Oli pins the left hand against the guys left hip. Then pulls the guys weight on top of him while he transfers off his right hip to flat on his back. Then is he pushing off the ground with his left foot for momentum to get the roll?

Would be nice to see another angle on the foot position

there is a vid on youtube of roger doing it to a guy and it is from the view you want to see.
they are both in blue gis but i forget the match.

there is a vid on youtube of roger doing it to a guy and it is from the view you want to see.
they are both in blue gis but i forget the match.

is anybody as excited as I am for worlds to come out? Im driving to budovideos the day it comes in stock (cross your fingers for tomorrow). I feel bad for them...ive been calling every day and pretending like im different people asking if its in yet. lol.

is anybody as excited as I am for worlds to come out? Im driving to budovideos the day it comes in stock (cross your fingers for tomorrow). I feel bad for them...ive been calling every day and pretending like im different people asking if its in yet. lol.

hahahahahahah

Back