Roger and Felipe Sparring (rolling)

Dang, they were rolling pretty hard

I dont think Roger trains like a world class athlete anymore.

Was that a John Wayne Sweep attempt at the end of part 1? I think so!!!!

giphy.gif

It looks like Felipe's academy that Roger was visiting, so he was probably rolling with a bunch of people before Felipe tagged in, which is probably why he was winding before they even started.

I've seen Roger roll a lot in his site

I can't claim anything about how seriously Roger took this roll. But in his site, he "loses" all the time. It's one thing when he loses a position to Charles Negrononte butt I've seen him get swept by no name brown belts. I think Roger is testing stuff out in his rolls a lot and doesn't care so much.

It's totally different from Rafa or Gui.those guys never lose anything on video. I've seen Rafa swept twice in six years. I've seen a lot less of them but Braulio and Marcelo never lose anything,unless to each other

I can't claim anything about how seriously Roger took this roll. But in his site, he "loses" all the time. It's one thing when he loses a position to Charles Negrononte butt I've seen him get swept by no name brown belts. I think Roger is testing stuff out in his rolls a lot and doesn't care so much.

It's totally different from Rafa or Gui.those guys never lose anything on video. I've seen Rafa swept twice in six years. I've seen a lot less of them but Braulio and Marcelo never lose anything,unless to each other
I haven't been on Braulio's site but Marcelo definitely has videos on MGinAction of people sweeping and submitting him in the gym. I don't think its something he's bothered by i think he just sees it as training so doesn't see it as that big a deal.

I haven't been on Braulio's site but Marcelo definitely has videos on MGinAction of people sweeping and submitting him in the gym. I don't think its something he's bothered by i think he just sees it as training so doesn't see it as that big a deal.

One of the last rolls I seen on MGIA when I was a subscriber years ago was Matheus Diniz subbing and dominating the roll with him indeed.

Marcelo gets subbed, swept and sometimes dominated.

I feel like he and Roger are the epitome of "no ego" and don't really care because it's training.

Other guys have to put up the aura of invincibility and would never allow anything to surface that would change that.

Back