Rogan?

JDS got tired because Cain was riding him. Cain got tired because Joe was riding him.

WORST commentating in Rogan's career.

Seemed like he was missing so much of the action. Especially the short, effective elbows that Cigano was landing. Cain was leaving himself open a lot, Cigano has the power to dropped him at any point.

Rogan had a canned delivery, it seemed. He was ready to talk-up Cain no matter what, if he didn't get KO'd in the first minute.

Not he's just a fan and passionate like us, it's just you guys can hear him. If you put a mic in my house you would hear me screaming and talking like that too. To the point my GF had to check why I was screaming.

your boy got handled, rogan was as amazed as the rest of us.

handled. like he had handle bars.

don't poop on rogan because of it.

Nah Rogan was ridiculous tonight, the Leben fight was the worst he rode Leben like a golden stallion into the sunset

he got a bit excited but what is he going to say, it was an amazing performance by cain. obviously he's going to sing his praises.

While cain whooped him he looked week in the first few mins of the first round with failed tae downs and knee walking....rogan forgot to mention that......cain turned in around in a mojor way though

Did I haer him call Juniors win a fluke?

Dude was all sorts of **** riding Cain tonight, despite the win.

yea he played cain up way too much. by 4th and 5th cain was looking shot. prolonged beating by that point was looking like a potential JDS comeback to be honest. Anik was calling it as such but Rogan was not. still, it is what it is. that's the company line. i'm sure dana ain't saying "every dog has its day" after this one.

Back