Rogan with the lads..

His hand size is growing bigger and bigger every time I see him, soon he is gonna be rivaling Andre the Giant

Andre-the-Giant-Mean-Gene-hands-AWA-wwe-wwf-wrestling-unbelievable-odd-weird.jpg

Schaub and Callen being in this picture would have really triggered me. All of Rogans friends are quite triggering actually. Set of try-hards.

Sam Tripoli is real good stuff. He's a bit out there like Eddie but his podcast has some real solid figures on it.

Eddie gets a hard time from the net, but he is harmless and a good guy. The guy simply is not very intelligent, smokes a ton of weed and has been lied to his whole life by the MSM (Gulf Of Tonkin, Iran Contra, WMD's in Iraq) and now will believe the exact opposite of everything that they say. "What's that, you say Epstein is dead, the earth is round and NASA just launched a new satellite into outer space? Well, I then believe Epstein is still alive, the earth is flat and space is fake".

Schaub and Callen being in this picture would have really triggered me. All of Rogans friends are quite triggering actually. Set of try-hards.
I've always felt it gives an insight in to how his brain works. Rogan is a hyper beta male that wants to be the alpha but never can in a non artificially engineered environment - pair this with the fact he also suffers big time from wee lil' man syndrome, aka a Napoleon Complex. He is not the alpha and not the omega, so to compensate for this and feel better about his small stature, mediocre comedy and UG casual level of fight insight, he takes steroids and surrounds himself with totally unfunny failure comics like Redban, super effeminate soft handed cucks like Callen, and the worst and most embarrassing fight analyst in the game, Brendan Schaub. You will notice when Joe interviews legitimate alpha male figures in their professions, like Elon Musk, Neil De Grasse Tyson or Jon Jones, he will fellatiate them with incredible vigor and enthusiasm, but when one of his omega buddies like Eddie, Callen or Schaub are around, he will tear them new arseholes and make them look like incompetent idiotic fools.

The only time Rogan has gone full in on tearing any body down was with Crowder and Schaub. Crowder, who is another BJJ wanna be Beta unfunny comic that occasionally lifts like Joe, was standing up for himself and not taking his slaps like Callen does, so Joe then felt his pack hierarchy status was threatened and he had to do battle and go to war for his fake alpha existence. The other time was tearing apart Brendan Schaub, and I think that was because Callen was becoming close with him, and Joe then thought his role as the Dear Leader To The Hollywood C- Lister Rejects (aka 'podcasters') and the tough guy martial arts guru of the pack would then be threatened if the herd adopted an actual UFC fighter (even tho he sucked) into it's ranks. If Rogan did not address these existential threats to his hierarchy, he could not still be seen as the alpha of his group and could not still credibly brag about the time he won the Taunton Massachusetts High School karate tournament in 1984 with a spinning back kick.

bigfoot-human-hybrid-episode-101-pictured-dr-matthew-johnson-joe-picture-id175794561

I've always felt it gives an insight in to how his brain works. Rogan is a hyper beta male that wants to be the alpha but never can in a non artificially engineered environment - pair this with the fact he also suffers big time from wee lil' man syndrome, aka a Napoleon Complex. He is not the alpha and not the omega, so to compensate for this and feel better about his small stature, mediocre comedy and UG casual level of fight insight, he takes steroids and surrounds himself with totally unfunny failure comics like Redban, super effeminate soft handed cucks like Callen, and the worst and most embarrassing fight analyst in the game, Brendan Schaub. You will notice when Joe interviews legitimate alpha male figures in their professions, like Elon Musk, Neil De Grasse Tyson or Jon Jones, he will fellatiate them with incredible vigor and enthusiasm, but when one of his omega buddies like Eddie, Callen or Schaub are around, he will tear them new arseholes and make them look like incompetent idiotic fools.
The only time Rogan has gone full in on tearing any body down was with Crowder and Schaub. Crowder, who is another BJJ wanna be Beta unfunny comic that occasionally lifts like Joe, was standing up for himself and not taking his slaps like Callen does, so Joe then felt his pack hierarchy status was threatened and he had to do battle and go to war for his fake alpha existence. The other time was tearing apart Brendan Schaub, and I think that was because Callen was becoming close with him, and Joe then thought his role as the Dear Leader To The Hollywood C- Lister Rejects (aka 'podcasters') and the tough guy martial arts guru of the pack would then be threatened if the herd adopted an actual UFC fighter (even tho he sucked) into it's ranks. If Rogan did not address these existential threats to his hierarchy, he could not still be seen as the alpha of his group and could not still credibly brag about the time he won the Taunton Massachusetts High School karate tournament in 1984 with a spinning back kick.

bigfoot-human-hybrid-episode-101-pictured-dr-matthew-johnson-joe-picture-id175794561

<SelenaWow>I think you might need a little private time
*timestamped

He’s richer than your entire family tree

STFU

Jonah Hill really let himself go again

or is that his sister?

Joe is legit a meatball

Back