Rogan : "What Thompson did against Hendricks should be against the law"

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

that-s-fucking-illegal-a-s.gif

I agree I didn't see nearly as much standing still staring at eachother like Lawler did with him. Lock Thompson up and throw away the key IMO, he's committed a serious crime in MMA.

Haha, I am watching the podcast and that part was literally 5 minutes ago.

As regards that fight, Hendricks looked surprisingly bad. I mean we all knew what to expect ftom Thompson and he delivered. But Hendricks came in looking as if he was training all camp to fight Lawler. I still cannot believe his attitude towards that fight

As regards that fight, Hendricks looked surprisingly bad. I mean we all knew what to expect ftom Thompson and he delivered. But Hendricks came in looking as if he was training all camp to fight Lawler. I still cannot believe his attitude towards that fight

It was his sparring partners fault.

10% bad sparring partners Hendricks.

Joe being funny. Yes people sometimes he is funny.

It is against the law. It's called aggravated battery.

McCall and Schaub on the same podcast... Hey Joe, do ya hate ratings?

Hendricks was emotionally distraught over having to close down his restaurant, he wasn't mentally ready at the time not to mention his training partners were incompetent Wonderboy didn't beat Hendricks, Hendricks beat himself

Hendricks looked so confused and completely froze up. Didn't know how to handle Thompson's striking.

Was beautiful to watch.
rejoice.png

They just watched the footage from the kampmann fight. Once Stephen had his foot movement down just staying away from his loaded hand is a cake walk

That was hysterical.

I thought the same thing after watching AJ torch Bader. How is it legal for Anthony Johnson to hit people?

Wonderboy looked incredible. I picked Hendricks to win because I honestly thought Hendricks would eat some ugly shots on his way to getting take downs, but the truth is that was a combination of the best Wonderboy and worst Hendricks we've ever seen.

Johny looked woefully unprepared. This was his first fight since leaving his camp / team and head trainer.

I wasn't to surprised to see Hendricks look so bad. Ever since USADA started the guy has had nothing but troubles in the UFC. He was one of the fighters I was most looking forward to seeing post USADA.

What did he do wrong? He pressured well, he just got his only TD attempt stuffed and got nailed by monster strikes coming in. That combination of reach and movement with lazer strikes was too much for him to over come.

He looked like the same Hendricks as ever to me.

Damn, Brendan Shcaub is such an obnoxious piece of shit who interrupts everyone just to say some dumbass dudebro nonsense.

I don't know how you guys can listen to him. If he could refrain from interrupting everyone I think he'd be ok.

Hendricks is literally the only guy that gives honest to goodness answers when asked what went wrong, and people twist every letter of every word of every sentence he speaks into an excuse.

It's insane.

I wasn't to surprised to see Hendricks look so bad. Ever since USADA started the guy has had nothing but troubles in the UFC. He was one of the fighters I was most looking forward to seeing post USADA.
GSP had inside info

Didn't they start USADA testing July 1st of this past year? To which, Hendricks has had exactly one fight since then?

Back