Rogan talking about Nogueira

FlowWithTheGo23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Rogan talking about Nogueira the other day? It was on the same podcast episode that Brian Stann was on. He was saying how supposedly Nogueira has a guy paid a salary to just "warm him up". Said he gets massaged and stretched for a full hour prior to just a normal training session just to function/train.

Probably takes a full week to bring Zombie Nog back from the dead before a fight.

Yeah it didn't sound that crazy to me considering the mileage Nogueira has on his body. Maybe for his last go at it he just really wants to know he did everything possible; who knows.

i always figured his pre-fight warmup looked more like this: [YT]umU8vKRNnRw[/YT]

All I thought was "wish i had the money for that" I'd pay someone to do it every day. Makes perfect sense.

anyone know if either of the nogs have a fight coming up soon? dont care who but would watch either. still think lil nog can beat some guys at LHW, rumble is a destroyer and easily the hardest hitter at LHW, aswell as potentially the next champ

Nog is only 39? With all due respect, stop while you still can. It won't end well.

Yea, yea, rogan thinks he knows everything. And if your opinion defers from his, he goes all Sherdog on your ass.

When your body needs to be worked on for a full hour to compete in a training session. You need to retire.

Think about this.... Big Nog had DOUBLE HIP surgery. That's what people in their 60's and 70s have.

Should have retired after KOing Schaub in Brasil.

And Nog looks at least a decade older.
Nogueira-Schaub_staredown_presser_2.jpg

Nog looks like he's 70.

^damn, but he is the second best hw of all time for a reason. He faced killer after killer

Just look at how much he slowed down over time. It's no surprise his body needs to be stretched and warmed up just to train.

Back