Media Rogan shows off carnivore diet results by going shirtless

Inb4 Vegan Gains makes yet another 20 minute video about Rogan

Humans originated in warm climates. They migrated to colder regions.
Be that as it may, we still have tens of thousands of years living off the land in a variety of climates.

Going long periods of time eating only hunted meat wouldve been common and something we are well adapted to genetically

qmM-h2heT0Yh_f_9Q9dQ9Fj08KnHN70PSbtZmZQLO1Y.jpg

Not all of them.
Well since we are talking specifically about joe and it has been clarified and well documented that joe partakes in testosterone replacement therapy which is a synthetic testosterone then I think we can safely establish that joe is infact on "steroids"
Joe is under the influence.
His body responds very differently to a natural man. People can practically starve themselves and preserve their muscle whilst taking the correct amounts of test.
Good look with that as a natural guy

I thought if you ate only meat, and excluded Greens you are at risk for Diverticulitis?

{<doc}
Fuck this guy is becoming more and more of a joke by the day.
Now he's a carnivore like Jordan Peterson?
Does he also mention the TRT he's on?

Well since we are talking specifically about joe and it has been clarified and well documented that joe partakes in testosterone replacement therapy which is a synthetic testosterone then I think we can safely establish that joe is infact on "steroids"
Joe is under the influence.
His body responds very differently to a natural man. People can practically starve themselves and preserve their muscle whilst taking the correct amounts of test.
Good look with that as a natural guy
does anyone know how much Test Joe Rogan takes? approx? just curious. I'm guessing he doesn't admit to the amounts or whatever.

True but humans who ate according to seasons since the beginning of time would have large stretches of time with no plants and all meat, particularly in the winter months.

Its definitely not something you should do long term, we thrive on a varied diet, but humans are clearly well adapted to it.

That's not accurate. It's in fact the opposite, the ancient man rarely ate meat, nor could he find it easily.
They've done research and the most commonly eaten foods were cereals & various vegetables.
Throughout history, meat consumption has been reserved for the wealthy noble class...Which have been found to be less healthy than the poor peasant class (which is plant/cereal consuming).

If you don’t ingest any carbohydrates at all you will lose body fat. It’s basically impossible not to, because the brain needs sugar to function, so it will start to breakdown fat cells so they can be converted to ketones in the liver. Ketones function similarly to sugar in the brain.

But the truth is that it’s really not tremendously healthy to not consume any carbohydrates whatsoever. Yeah you can absolutely live on a pure meat and fat diet, but it’s not how our brains evolved to function. The ketogenic process is just the bodies back up (i.e. starvation prevention) system in case it can’t get its preferred fuel source: carbohydrates.

I mean, if you don’t consume any carbohydrates at all, your body literally starts eating itself so your brain can keep working.
How much carbs can one eat and still claim to be on a keto diet? Basically what is a healthy keto diet?

Joe wtf man, you just stopped using hgh and insulin after a month your distended belly will disappear.

When Joe Rogan said his Vitiligo white spots started to fill in you know he is full of it.

There is actually some dispute about this, as some incredibly old remains have been found in much farther northern regions than is explainable by the current ideas around the common origins theory. Was just reading an article about this the other day.

The out of Africa theory is pretty much debunked by now, it's just not politically correct to say it so the scientific community walks at snails pace in that field. The skeletons they found all over the world clearly points to a multi-origin scenario with various groups of humans existing simultaneously all over the globe.

Back