Rogan should be wearing a giant clock around his neck because he's nothing but a hype man

Rogan's Job IS to Hype! that's why he gets payed. He gets excited about fights and enthusiasm is contagious, so he's the perfect voice to promote fight. Even his podcast is #1 most listened to on itunes and youtube, he's basically a proffessional talker.

That username doh......

C87xx6T.jpg

Yea kind of sucks working for the man and having to watch all that MMA, ringside even.

So. Who the fuck cares??

Hype for fights isn't a bad thing. And if not for Joe's contribution to MMA, most of you casuals wouldn't have a single clue as to what's happening on the ground.
Spot the frick on!! Joes analysis of the ground game is accurate and he can keep up verbally with what is transpiring on the ground. Most people (I’d say 95%) of people don’t understand this. Thank you for acknowledging this.

9D2E62C3-B9BD-4350-83F4-978F23A73DEA.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HUUUUUURT.

Every time, every card, every punch. Rogan is very annoying

When Cody and TJ landed at the same time TJ stumbled because he was off-balanced and Rogan was like OHHHHHHHHHHHH HE HURT TJ but didn't want to notice that Cody was hurt as well. DC pointed out and Rogan kept on his story how TJ is the one that's hurt.

Rogan is a moron!

TS shut the fuck up. Rogan would skull fuck you while your mom watched.

He's a guy with a Hollywood level promotional + entertainment personality that has a national level background in a striking art and is a blackbelt in BJJ. With 20 years of experience MMA commentating. I mean, that's as good as it gets.

Sure, DC is a higher level martial artist but he's not an entertainer or a promoter. Same with Cruz.

Same even with Chael. And Conor doesn't commentate.

There's actually no better entertainers in MMA. But there are better entertainers than Joe Rogan and none of them have any background in martial arts or experience in MMA.

Joe Rogan is the only guy with a wealth of experience in both worlds. It makes him the best commentator and MMA podcaster in the world today.

TLDR: Connor would be the best commentator of all time.

You post all that and end with "have some integrity".

The irony.

Rogan praising TJ in that manner is really just a passive way of diminishing Cruz.

B-b-but it's prizefighting...!!

Yes, we know! Doesn't make it any less obnoxious.

dksqBsv.jpg

"WELCOME TO THE MACHIDA ERA, YAAAAA BOOOOOOOOY"

"RONDA ROUSEY IS A ONCE EVER ATHLETE, YAAAAAA BOYYYY! SHE'D BEAT HALF OF THE 135LB MENS DIVISION! HER BOXING IS SUPER ELITE DUDE!"

"THIS NGANNOU MAN, HE'S GOING TO BRING IN THE TYSON ERA! HE PUNCHES HARDER THAN ANYONE EVER HE'S GOING TO BE UNSTOPPABLE YAAAA BOYYYY"

"MIGHTY MOUSE IS THE GREATEST FIGHTER I'VE EVER SEEN AND I'VE SEEN THEM ALL!! THE GOAT OF ALL GOATS BABY YAAA BOOYYYYYYYYY"

Seriously, he's been around MMA forever... is he ever going to stop fanboying out for all these fighters?

And before people say "durrrhhh it's his job herp a derp"... no, it's not. He's a commentator. Have some integrity

You forgot the "HE'S HURT, HE'S HURT" in the Nurmagomedov vs Johnson fight.

Back