Rogan says Vitor pissed hot

so he had his TRT exemption from his doctors, was able to use it in Brazil. Wasn't applying for a license yet for Neveda yet they randomly tested and found TRT and are making this a big deal?

When sonnen was caught with TRT which he did not have any exemption from any commissions and during a fight the NASC didn't ban TRT...they hate vitor

Last edited:
so he had his TRT exemption from his doctors, was able to use it in Brazilian. Wasn't applying for a license yet for Neveda yet they randomly tested and found TRT and are making this a big deal?

When sonnen was caught with TRT which he did not have any exemption from any commissions and during a fight the NASC didn't buy TRT...they hate vitor

Yeah that's totally what happened...

If he pissed hot the commission would have taken action. Rogan running on speculation... Again. He smokes too much to be taken seriously.

If he pissed hot the commission would have taken action. Rogan running on speculation... Again. He smokes too much to be taken seriously.

We will see if they take any action on the 17th.

Anytime joe discuses anything scientific in nature I tune him out. He is usually full of shit or ill informed. Often times I don't think he knows any better.

Does roid piss come out hotter than regular piss? Regular piss is already pretty warm. Serious question.

We will see if they take any action on the 17th.

Anytime joe discuses anything scientific in nature I tune him out. He is usually full of shit or ill informed. Often times I don't think he knows any better.

What happens on the seventeenth?

Rogan doesn't know any more than us. He's just assuming he did like tons of others on here.

Back