Rogan "Ronda can beat 50% of Male Bantamweights"

K

KnockYouOut

Really makes you wonder how FOS the so called experts are. Or is Rogan just that FOS

Rogan sucks. I wish yesterday was his last broadcast and not Goldberg's.

in 2015 conor said ronda would easily beat him

"Not once in a lifetime - ONCE EVER!!!"

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

its just rogan, he's fos. he's like the alex jones of mma

Rogan's a white knight trapped in frog's body you can't blame him.

Rogan's source was brain damage

Ronda was ranked ahead of TJ Dillashaw (135 champ at the time) on UFC's p4p ranking.

Yes, I like Rogan, but you have to questions anyone's expert status when they make remarks like that (which I believe he did). It is like these analysts on football or any other sport. They talk, they have a cushy gig, and they are QUICK to snap on a reporter or fan about never having played the game, etc. This comment shows that knowledgeable fans know just as much as the "experts".

This was an absurd notion that A LOT of "experts" tried to promulgate. Another was that Ronda would (easily) beat Floyd. smh

We all saw what Nunes did to Ronda, pounding her with straight rights and lefts. Can you imagine what an all-time great like Floyd would've done?

Well big surprise there we're actually people on this board who bought into that crap, And of course she would beat Mayweather was some more bullshit Rogan and Dana tried selling.

Rogan played a massive part in her demise IMO

When you have a so called expert like Rogan constantly calling you the best ever, saying you will beat half the males, tearing up when simply talking to her because he is in awe of her, telling her she is a once ever athlete etc

You can see why that would go to your head, because its an apparent expert in the field telling you this so you start to buy the hype

Poor Ronda wasnt aware how dumb Rogan really is and payed a hefty price

Alpha Brain, bro! This just means Nunes can beat 75% of male bantamweights. Duh.

He's a company hype man, don't take his commentary as objective analysis.

I've been joking that we need to hope Nunes tests clean. Actually, if Nunes tests positive ronda would keep fighting, and Dana and Rogan will keep claiming that she's the baddest woman in the world. So hopefully Cyborg urinates in a cup for Nunes, and in a year, after suspensions, they both should be available to fight ronda... No, that won't work because ronda and Dana will duck both of them.

I watch the Joe Rogan Podcast, and he is clearly a dilettante i.e. a person who cultivates an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge.

Back