Rogan questioning how many Nganous are there

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
- says he would be stunned if more then 300 hundred Ngannou type athletes are in the States

bonus
- Eddie Bravo Quits Drinking Alcohol

gpILUhR.png

There are millions of ngannou athletes in Africa, they just need the extra push of the UFC performance institute and their special supplements

Rogan says weird and stupid shit pretty consistently.

So he says Ngannou is a 1 in a million type athlete....

But he says he would be stunned if there are 300 Ngannous in the US....

But the population of the US is about 300 million....

So that would still be about 1 for every million....

<seedat>

Lol could care less what a stoned and drunk Rogan thinks! Lmao

I actually think they would be more common than expected. Basically all the NFL players have equal or greater attributes to Francis. Yes Francis is a freak but physically there would be more people than you think that could stack up against him.

So he says Ngannou is a 1 in a million type athlete....

But he says he would be stunned if there are 300 Ngannous in the US....

But the population of the US is about 300 million....

So that would still be about 1 for every million....

<seedat>

No forget Honda once ever

Isn't there a poker player with that last name? I'm sure it's like the last name Jackson only in Africa. I'm lost here.

I actually think they would be more common than expected. Basically all the NFL players have equal or greater attributes to Francis. Yes Francis is a freak but physically there would be more people than you think that could stack up against him.
You could care less?

There alot of dudes who can throw hands in the ghetto, I mean do you think rampage was the only street fighter that was good where he grew up? Kimbo was another guy who could ko people as well.

What is this the UFC Multiverse???

Calculate how many Ngannou's are in a continent and divide that amount with the remaining Cheick Kongo's.

Joe should probably watch the NFL. Calais Campbell makes Ngannou look like a child.

*couldn't care less

Saying you could care less just tells us that you care at least a little bit, since you could care less.

I got irritated how Joe kept interrupting everyone to announce that Darren Elkins got hit in the face with a left. We know Joe, that's what he does.

*couldn't care less

Saying you could care less just tells us that you care at least a little bit, since you could care less.

I like your style, Conor McGrammar.

Back