Rogan Podcast - TJ Dillashaw & Bang Ludwig (2nd appearance)

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
JRE-508.jpg

TJ & Bang back on the JRE:

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/tj-dillashaw-duane-bang-ludwig

This is the second time these 2 have appeared on the podcast. They were also on episode# 385.

Fuck Bang is annoying as fuck, I can understand if Faber had a falling out with the dude

His show turned into shit the last couple years. Was way better when it was just him and Diaz basically with Eddie Bravo. Now he's got all these wannabe scientists on that smoke pot all day and can't get on any other shows, along with those unfunny comedians nobody ever heard of, and him just generally (in every episode) talking about how great it is to be gay and what kind of noodles you're supposed to eat.

His show turned into shit the last couple years. Was way better when it was just him and Diaz basically with Eddie Bravo. Now he's got all these wannabe scientists on that smoke pot all day and can't get on any other shows, along with those unfunny comedians nobody ever heard of, and him just generally (in every episode) talking about how great it is to be gay and what kind of noodles you're supposed to eat.

Yeah, no.

love this podcast, always interesting to listening to these guys

From around the start of February to the end of March was, imo, the greatest and most diverse period of JRE podcasts to date. Louis Theroux, Jim Jeffries, Matt Serra, Andreas Antonopoulos, Campbell Mclaren, Hannibal Buress and Joel Salatin were all excellent guests. Since then Randall Carlson was a big standout.

There's excellent guests and there's shit guests. Jim Jeffries was one of the best ever.

TJ comes across like a pretty chilled out motherfucker. And Duane is working on his mania, good podcast.

Pretty well sums it up. And there's a range of about 5 subjects discussed. Corporations, pot legalization, the art of comedy, Bryan Callen, and c@nts.

I predict Redban will be dead within a year. He looks terrible.

I don't get why people are so annoyed with Bang. He is quite hyper, yes. Even stopped himself mid sentence like 3-4 times during the podcast and said out loud "fuck, calm down!" :icon_lol:
But I enjoyed the conversation and the subects they brought up. Bang is obviously self conscious that he can get a bit hyper when he gets caught up in something, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Pretty well sums it up. And there's a range of about 5 subjects discussed. Corporations, pot legalization, the art of comedy, Bryan Callen, and c@nts.

I predict Redban will be dead within a year. He looks terrible.

Whats wrong with redban?

TJ is the newly crowned champ. He should have been on the show by himself. (nothing against Bang)

TJ is the newly crowned champ. He should have been on the show by himself. (nothing against Bang)

Why wouldn't you want to have your friends with you to hangout and shoot the shit? It's not an interview, have you ever watch the podcast before?

Back