Rogan on Dada vs Kimbo

Rogan is giving that bout too much credit...

I've seen worse.

Pedro Rizzo and Kevin Randleman (RIP) for one.

Wish Jimmy Smith would have said the same during the fight.

Yeah but he watched it. Just like he rest of you. At the end of the day, when you have no shame like Scott Coker, that's all that matters.

Yeah, but it was also by far the funniest. I'm satisfied.

Condit running from Nick Diaz was worse.

Rogan is 1 of 8mil+ that is saying this, which equals huge ratings!!!

Too bad Rogan and his crew didn't do a Fight Companion podcast for this. Would've been amazing lol.

Honestly cant say he is wrong...

You have two big scary black men with so much "bad blood" and hype about how they are going to beat the fuck out of each other...only for fight time to happen and you have the takedown, mount, and both fighter are GASSED 90 seconds into the fight. I dont know how Kimbo gets gassed out by being in full mount, never seen that before in my 20+ years of martial arts, cant explain it short of freak injury during the scramble. Dada and Kimbo were so out of it after the first 90 seconds that Big John had to repeatedly yell at them to fight. Kimbo took Dada down, then had to be stood up because he was too tired to throw a punch. The end of the fight was not even a true tko from the punches Kimbo landed in that last flurry (because those were so weak from lactic acid build up and exhaustion, that they wern't stopping shit) but from Dada literally being so gassed he fell flat on his face.

If new fans were watching that match to see MMA, that would be embarrassing

I like the part when Kimbo gave up mount and Dada blocking punches with his face and getting KOd by exhaustion

This is nowhere near the worst fight. Have you ppl not heard of Minowoman or Giant Silva?

No Joe...THIS was the worst fight of all time.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back