Rogan needs to fired immediately from casting UFC events

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Are you kidding me?

Rogan is trying insinuate that the UFC doctor is touching Maycee inappropriately and/or not respecting the toughness of women and then when he sees her wobbling he starts saying her knee is hurt and the fight should be stopped?

What is wrong with this moron? Does this goof know more than a doctor? Why is he comparing Santos to this situation and trying to cause controversy over gender?

Fuck off Rogan

Are you kidding me?

Rogan is trying insinuate that the UFC doctor is touching Maycee inappropriately and/or not respecting the toughness of women and then when he sees her wobbling he starts saying her knee is hurt and the fight should be stopped?

What is wrong with this moron? Does this goof know more than a doctor? Why is he comparing Santos to this situation and trying to cause controversy over gender?

Fuck off Rogan

Please link

Rogan is a fkin legend man

tyVjJBt.gif

It is ok Hittosan

Joe Hogan likes Macee and will white knight for her honor

He’s right though, I can’t remember seeing a doctor examine a fighters knee like that, are they allowed to?

Save your nerves for the McGoober fight, Hitto.

I don’t think he insinuated that he was touching her inappropriately at all. He just said he hasn’t seen it happen to a man. Stop creating metoo drama.

Of course they're allowed to examine a fighter like that. A doctor could probably deem a fighter unsafe to fight if they can't stand on their own leg.

Why it's never happened before? I guess that's a legit question but this rarely ever happens in fights.

I didn't catch the "inappropriate touching" remark. I didn't see any touching of the upper inner thigh, but I wasn't paying close attention either.

rogan promotes rampant marijuana and mushroom use and claims that using these drugs has no drawback.

Hitto’s blood pressure always gets dangerously high when McGregor fights, he is such a fan.

He was 100% correct.. When have you ever seen a Dr come in and do a knee exam in the middle of the fight.

He didn't say anything about it being inappropriate in the way you are framing it.

He was doing a standard knee injury check, not once ever seen that mid fight. When she cant even stand yea you can call fight

Wtf are you smoking TS? He was implying that because she was a girl that she is getting special treatment. Like a man wouldn't be given that kind of treatment

Hogan has been shit all freaking night. The amount of horse shit coming out of his mouth is unbelievable. Hes probably still drugged up from yesterday.

Last edited:
Back