rogan LOL

He likes to place his bets on who will take the fights based on the fighters staredown reaction ie. who looks more calm etc.. Joe rogan did say this on his podcast before!!!

UFC will never be the same once Joe retires.

You can't fake that kind of enthusiasm. :D

HAHahah...that's great. Fuck man, that dudes a fan who gets to be IN the staredown between those two behemoths, possibly the 2 best HW's in the world. I think he's just trying to take it all in.

I'd be doing the same thing.

You guys truly underestimate how much of a fan that man is.

For fuck's sake, he's trying to read their eyes/facial expressions.

:rolleyes:

He's trying to see who breaks first in the stare down. You can tell who has the mental edge.

28gs17q.jpg

HAHahah...that's great. Fuck man, that dudes a fan who gets to be IN the staredown between those two behemoths, possibly the 2 best HW's in the world. I think he's just trying to take it all in.

can't blame him, i'd do the same thing.

Can someone post the original rape-face?

shit man, I would be looking at them to if I was there.

If someone threw a leg kick during that staredown, Rogan would explode in a orgasm.

His expression is saying that this fight is very intriguing and will be very technical. And his eyes tell me that he carries a lot of baggage into this fight.

THis, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking tard.

i bet cain and junior are just thankfull theyre not having a stare down with joe lol

Back