Media Rogan is transforming into...

To be fair Joe is also Italian. We age poorly. Become bald, stubby, red and and angry with hairy arms.

Amazing, Joe and I are on the exact same diet.

TRT? Seriously?
Cool. I like when others here admit that they're on it so that I don't feel like I'm the only one. :D
There used to be more of us here but the others have been keeping a low profile lately.

BJJ blackbelt and lift-queen who is Italian/Irish. Looks about right to me.

Wanted to add that I've been on TRT for about 10yrs. (I'm 62). Besides making one feel like getting up in the morning, I've noticed no additional hair growth. I've never been a "hairy" person though. I keep my testosterone levels on a normal level for about a 40 to 45yr. old person. I also monitor my TSH level which is an indicator of prostate problems. Not a common problem with TRT but worth watching.

I've been on TRT for about two years now. I haven't had any adverse side effects either aside from a rise in my PSA levels after which my urologist did a prostate biopsy just to make sure that everything was good down there & the results came back perfect. So, it's all good. My doctor & on keep my levels to about the same levels as you do. I'm in my mid-50s.

He not only looked like he had hairy hands, but also some kind of skin problem, depigmentation or something.
His hands looked so fucked up it was sickening to look at.
Dude is definitely on some drugs causing side effects.
And when he was sitting, he had an ENORMOUS roid gut.

Pretty Rude. Sorry it makes you sick. Vitiligo is a legit medical condition, do you have some evidence that ties it to any drug use? Maybe you could take some time away from your busy schedule of making fun of those gross looking little kids down at the pediatric cancer ward to google some shit before you mouth off.

Stay classy stupid.

Pretty Rude. Sorry it makes you sick. Vitiligo is a legit medical condition, do you have some evidence that ties it to any drug use? Maybe you could take some time away from your busy schedule of making fun of those gross looking little kids down at the pediatric cancer ward to google some shit before you mouth off.
Stay classy stupid.

I don't have to be classy regarding manchildren who abuse a wide array of drugs including heavy anabolic steroid useage...And who actually condone such useage.

Then you have people saying that Rogan looks like he does because of medical conditions, "Italian genetics", "normal ageing", etc. Kind of hilarious.

Trust me if you stay clean your entire life, and live a healthy outdoor life, you won't look like that at 52 (Rogan's age). Regardless of your genetics.

I don't have to be classy regarding manchildren who abuse a wide array of drugs including heavy anabolic steroid useage...And who actually condone such useage.

Then you have people saying that Rogan looks like he does because of medical conditions, "Italian genetics", "normal ageing", etc. Kind of hilarious.

Trust me if you stay clean your entire life, and live a healthy outdoor life, you won't look like that at 52 (Rogan's age). Regardless of your genetics.

You are right you don't have to, that's been made obvious in your time here. Maybe you could at least try to be accurate and factual.
Trust you? No chance, I've read your other posts. Too many full of unsubstantiated, opinion based bullshit that you can't or won't backup.

I've been on TRT for about two years now. I haven't had any adverse side effects either aside from a rise in my PSA levels after which my urologist did a prostate biopsy just to make sure that everything was good down there & the results came back perfect. So, it's all good. My doctor & on keep my levels to about the same levels as you do. I'm in my mid-50s.

Glad you brought up PSA test as that's what my doc is keeping an eye on. In my post I said TSH which of course is wrong, I'ts PSA as you said. My TSH is related to my hypothyroidism. Getting old isn't for sissies.

Glad you brought up PSA test as that's what my doc is keeping an eye on. In my post I said TSH which of course is wrong, I'ts PSA as you said. My TSH is related to my hypothyroidism. Getting old isn't for sissies.
No, sit, it's certainly not. But, I'm fighting it tooth & nail every step of the way, bro. LOL.

I remember where I’ve seen these hands before: on Andre the Giant
Before:
black-belt-photo-joe-rogan-1.jpg

After:
wtf.jpg

F8HSDR0K2I441QE.LARGE.jpg

See how they are swollen up just like Andre’s

Back