Media Rogan is transforming into...

i dont get this place, people freak out about body hair like they never went through puberty

yo dweebs this is what your mommy wishes your daddy looked like

51YsKq4lIzL._SX385_.jpg

That guy looks normal & healthy.
Joe Rogan's body doesn't look normal.
Rogan looks like those farm raised lobsters pumped full of substances.

Well, that was what my urologist back in New York had me doing & I didn't like it because I could definitely feel a major difference between right after injection time & the ten days & so afterward. But, now that my wife & I are living in Arizona & I have different doctors so I plan on requesting an increase in my frequency of injections.

Do you self inject or have to visit Dr for each shot? Just curious, seems to vary between individual Drs and billing methods :). I'd never go less than Every 5 Days personally. BTW that's a nice responsible blood level you are running at, depending on how far after your shot you are getting your blood work done of course.

....A wealthy guy with an amazing career.

Let's see where all of you fucks are at when you're 50 years old, then come back and read the stupid shit you wrote on some random forum.

Do you self inject or have to visit Dr for each shot? Just curious, seems to vary between individual Drs and billing methods :). I'd never go less than Every 5 Days personally. BTW that's a nice responsible blood level you are running at, depending on how far after your shot you are getting your blood work done of course.
My wife injects me. She's a medical tech & she went to nursing en route to becoming a head counselor for a rehab facility that treats girls & women with eating disorders. So, I'm in good hands! LOL.
They were having me go to give blood & urine about five days after getting an injection.

Oh here comes sherdog non gym goers, know nothing about PEDs police to insert their unfounded and ignorant opinions.

Who gives cares that Rogan uses TRT? Or test? Or gH? What does it have any effect on you life whatsoever?

27 at the time of that test.

I've had it at 450-something on the other day though, which confused the hell out of me. Don't think it should fluctuate THAT much... almost 75% of difference.

Yeah, that does seem like an awfully big fluctuation.
Was there a reason you were being tested while you're so young? That just seems to be awfully young to be tested for low T.

Worst podcast in the history of podcasts.
The funny thing is, Joe Rogan fans are so dumb and empty-headed, they listen to his podcasts and go around repeating the shit they heard on it, as if they’re “enlightened” now going around repeating some shit a drug addict like Joe Rogan had on his retarded podcast.

Yeah, that does seem like an awfully big fluctuation.
Was there a reason you were being tested while you're so young? That just seems to be awfully young to be tested for low T.

My own idea, I felt like crap, thought that low T might have been one of the reasons, lol.

The funny thing is, Joe Rogan fans are so dumb and empty-headed, they listen to his podcasts and go around repeating the shit they heard on it, as if they’re “enlightened” now going around repeating some shit a drug addict like Joe Rogan had on his retarded podcast.

I actually selectively watch some of his podcasts purely for specific high brow guests he invites (ie: Douglas Murray, Sam Harris, etc). But the crowd that just watches every podcast of his...Damn. Not the best of the gene pool. Joe Rogan's at his best when he actually doesn't open his mouth lol.

Doesn´t cause hair growth but can cause swelling of the hands and feet tho. I´m positive it´s the Test in his case.
That's water, right? From what I understand, much of the GH bulk is water.

I actually selectively watch some of his podcasts purely for specific high brow guests he invites (ie: Douglas Murray, Sam Harris, etc). But the crowd that just watches every podcast of his...Damn. Not the best of the gene pool. Joe Rogan's at his best when he actually doesn't open his mouth lol.
Yeah it’s not his guests that are the problem, it’s Joe Rogan and his typical fans, which swear by his show like some weird cult thing, which I guess is sort of fitting since cults are usually lead by delusional morons. I don’t mind some of the topics they try to discuss on the show itself, but when it’s being discussed by a clueless junkie that is obsessed with the sound of his own voice, it pretty much undoes the whole thing for me.

He's doing very well, and is like 5% Neanderthal. God bless him.

Are either one of you gentlemen urologists by trade?
Or have you had any medical training at all?
I would guess not. So why not give me the benefit of the doubt about what my doctor & I put into my body every two weeks?
I'm in my mid-50s & despite the proper sorts of diet & exercise my T levels are still low. Low enough to qualify for TRT to get my levels up to a healthy level & to be a benefit to my lifestyle. No more, no less. And I feel great on it & my wife ( who 21 years younger than I am ) is happy with it too. So, why would I not take it? LOL.
As I was saying, I don't look anything like Rogan because I'm not after cosmetic results like he is. Nor am I looking to be able to hang in the gym with men younger than me. My pro fighting days are long over & so there's no reason to do so. Therefore I'm quite content with the bi-weekly shots that keep me right where I want to be.
Peace.
Oh, settle down. You have your opinion, I have mine. You might have a legitimate case for the treatment, but I’m skeptical as to the root cause of why it’s needed. I’m especially skeptical of the 1000s of lazy fks that don’t have failing production and think it’s a way to build gymrat muscle, cheat aging or fix their limp dick.

Male hormone research and medicine is in its infancy. TRT is basically voodoo medicine. The ONLY true governor of testosterone is each unique person’s hypothalamus and pituitary, not a practitioner that has maybe 10 years of loosely gathered data. For gods sakes, medical science has been trying to master female hormones, not exclusive to estrogen and progesterone, for over 80 years and its still the fk’n wild west.

All the goons that unnecessarily sought this treatment are likely going to rue the day when they wonder why they’re dealing with aggressive forms of cancer in the later third of their lives.

Yeah it’s not his guests that are the problem, it’s Joe Rogan and his typical fans, which swear by his show like some weird cult thing, which I guess is sort of fitting since cults are usually lead by delusional morons. I don’t mind some of the topics they try to discuss on the show itself, but when it’s being discussed by a clueless junkie that is obsessed with the sound of his own voice, it pretty much undoes the whole thing for me.

You don't need to convince me.
What's absolutely atrocious for me about Rogan (above being essentially a man-child) is his complete intellectual hypocrisy and inability to hold a consistent line from guest to guest. There have been literally hundreds of times when Rogan said the opposite from one show to the other. That exposes his entire moral & intellectual foundation which is nonexistent. You can really judge the moral character of someone based on the strength & adherence to his value system...Rogan has none whatsoever. The only worth of his podcast is when you have the ability to listen to a high IQ guest talk for 1-3hrs. But 99% of what Rogan says is unsubstantiated garbage you'd normally hear an unintelligent frat boy in a college dorm say in a drunken stupor. I think the biggest low is when he laughed/mocked GSP's confession about Aliens when GSP had previously trusted Rogan and held that conversation in some sort of confidence.

Back