Media Rogan is transforming into...

He's got to be on some crazy levels, man. Because I haven't experienced any of those side effects at all. Of course, my levels aren't all that low & my doctor only gives me enough to take me back up to a normal level. Rogan is probably taking four times what I am plus other shit as well.
What are your levels, before and after trt?

He's got to be on some crazy levels, man. Because I haven't experienced any of those side effects at all. Of course, my levels aren't all that low & my doctor only gives me enough to take me back up to a normal level. Rogan is probably taking four times what I am plus other shit as well.
Well Rogan's natural T has to be nonexistant now given how much steroids and GH he has used.

That must had been such a big reality check for him, in his mind being a BJJ blackbelt and his kicking game gave him a fair chance against any UFC fighter, but then got completely out powered by a 65 year old fighter...
I doubt Rogan's believes he could compete with even an amateur fighter. The legitimacy of BJJ is limited to the walls of his friends' dojo only which says a lot. I've also never been able to find an actuall source of him competing in TKD except for that potato quality clip he claims is him.

Joe has the money, access and motivation to use/try any drug out there, and I don't doubt that he is on lots of stuff besides TRT. That's fine by me, but probably really bad for his long term health. From hearing him talk about this sort of thing, I get the feeling he thinks there will be new drugs/solutions for side effects available in the future, so he's going to go all in in the present.
Small man complex will kill him in the end. That's why he needs to get high every day as well, everything is related to this.

Yeah, he's open about his use of TRT & that's cool. But, there's no way that his dosage of testosterone is only enough to level him off at normal levels like mine is. His are almost certainly a lot higher than that. Plus his body at 50 isn't just the result of TRT & supplements. I'd wager a good amount that he's also on HGH.
Which is all good. If he's cool with putting all of that in his body then more power to him.

He definitely is on GH as well, he is open about that too. I agree that anything more than say about 150mg a week probably shouldn't be called TRT in most cases, true Testosterone Replacement Therapy should only bring blood levels up to on par with what natural production would provide. Not many men would need to take more than say 80-120mg/week to achieve that although there will always be outliers.

The thing is iirc more often than not he doesn't use the term TRT when being serious he just says Testosterone. On the other hand I guess he doesn't use the term "cycle" either which may well be more appropriate.

As in my first post which that other fella thought had attitude I was trying to make the point that I don't think we should be expecting him to be trying to sell the idea of cycle level use either.

PS- did you say you inject every two weeks? If so have you ever upped the frequency? Once weekly or better yet, twice weekly injections are usually much preferred as that gives lower peaks and valleys in blood levels which can greatly reduce side effects. Using either one of the two most commonly used esters, E or C, every two weeks will result in a higher peak and a near zero valley.

Serious question did you experience any hair loss or ball shrinkage? Those are two things I've read about that make trt not worth it to me

Before beginning TRT I was down to about 150 ng/dL & since then with bi-weekly injections I'm at about 700 to 750 ng/dL.
Wow, you're levels were really low, you must have noticed a world of difference. I'm at 460 and I think that's pretty low for someone my age, 30. Thinking of hopping on trt.

He definitely is on GH as well, he is open about that too. I agree that anything more than say about 150mg a week probably shouldn't be called TRT in most cases, true Testosterone Replacement Therapy should only bring blood levels up to on par with what natural production would provide. Not many men would need to take more than say 80-120mg/week to achieve that although there will always be outliers.

The thing is iirc more often than not he doesn't use the term TRT when being serious he just says Testosterone. On the other hand I guess he doesn't use the term "cycle" either which may well be more appropriate.

As in my first post which that other fella thought had attitude I was trying to make the point that I don't think we should be expecting him to be trying to sell the idea of cycle level use either.

PS- did you say you inject every two weeks? If so have you ever upped the frequency? Once weekly or better yet, twice weekly injections are usually much preferred as that gives lower peaks and valleys in blood levels which can greatly reduce side effects. Using either one of the two most commonly used esters, E or C, every two weeks will result in a higher peak and a near zero valley.

Well, that was what my urologist back in New York had me doing & I didn't like it because I could definitely feel a major difference between right after injection time & the ten days & so afterward. But, now that my wife & I are living in Arizona & I have different doctors so I plan on requesting an increase in my frequency of injections.

I think Rogan is physically disgusting.

Before beginning TRT I was down to about 150 ng/dL & since then with bi-weekly injections I'm at about 700 to 750 ng/dL.

Damn, that's low.

I've scored 287 once, and not sure what to do/think about it. Doctors here don't seem to consider it that low, but from what I gather it is low.

it is widely known that Rogan experimented with chimp dna many moons ago

Serious question did you experience any hair loss or ball shrinkage? Those are two things I've read about that make trt not worth it to me

Nope. Not at all. If I had I'd definitely be honest with you about it too.
I mean, I am thin on top but that happened back in my mid-30s & it's stayed roughly the same ever since. I keep my hair cropped very short but I have to cut it myself once a week so I'd definitely notice if I'd lost any more hair in the past two years & I haven't. Not at all.
Same thing with testicular shrinkage. I do manscaping about once a week as well & I haven't noticed any difference in size whatsoever.

He not only looked like he had hairy hands, but also some kind of skin problem, depigmentation or something.
His hands looked so fucked up it was sickening to look at.
Dude is definitely on some drugs causing side effects.
And when he was sitting, he had an ENORMOUS roid gut.

EDIT:
1.png

2.png

Damn...

He not only looked like he had hairy hands, but also some kind of skin problem, depigmentation or something.
His hands looked so fucked up it was sickening to look at.
Dude is definitely on some drugs causing side effects.
And when he was sitting, he had an ENORMOUS roid gut.

EDIT:
1.png

2.png

Damn...
<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

How old are you?

27 at the time of that test.

I've had it at 450-something on the other day though, which confused the hell out of me. Don't think it should fluctuate THAT much... almost 75% of difference.

Back