Media Rogan is transforming into...

Not at all.
Though that's with the caveat that my hair thinned out on top in my mid-30s so I've worn it cut very short since then. But, I definitely haven't noticed any further hair loss since being on TRT. I haven't had any side effects at all aside from a slightly elevated PSA count but my doctor checked my prostrate out & it's totally fine.
Thanks for that. What benefits have you seen? Thanks for the advice dude

Not at all.
Though that's with the caveat that my hair thinned out on top in my mid-30s so I've worn it cut very short since then. But, I definitely haven't noticed any further hair loss since being on TRT. I haven't had any side effects at all aside from a slightly elevated PSA count but my doctor checked my prostrate out & it's totally fine.
i hope it was a female doctor that penetrated your o ring.

tenor.gif

549265.jpg

The guy is in his 50's and is a multimillionaire, it's actually kind of sad that he still feels insecure enough to be on the juice.

He should be 273 like Schlaab

Ive never understood the Rogan hate on here. He loves MMA, he actually trains and has competed, he's funny.

Sherbros are gonna sherbro i suppose.

On receiving TRT: “Just to normal levels.”

I’m not sure which is more ridiculous.

normal levels for a mr universe competition maybe

Are either one of you gentlemen urologists by trade?
Or have you had any medical training at all?
I would guess not. So why not give me the benefit of the doubt about what my doctor & I put into my body every two weeks?
I'm in my mid-50s & despite the proper sorts of diet & exercise my T levels are still low. Low enough to qualify for TRT to get my levels up to a healthy level & to be a benefit to my lifestyle. No more, no less. And I feel great on it & my wife ( who 21 years younger than I am ) is happy with it too. So, why would I not take it? LOL.
As I was saying, I don't look anything like Rogan because I'm not after cosmetic results like he is. Nor am I looking to be able to hang in the gym with men younger than me. My pro fighting days are long over & so there's no reason to do so. Therefore I'm quite content with the bi-weekly shots that keep me right where I want to be.
Peace.

Mark Colman-esq in appearance. Still hard from that time The Hammer rag-dolled him in that hotel lobby infornt of his wife and kids.

83fb87307eda383e92b4112f6183caff.gif
That must had been such a big reality check for him, in his mind being a BJJ blackbelt and his kicking game gave him a fair chance against any UFC fighter, but then got completely out powered by a 65 year old fighter...

Worst podcast in the history of podcasts.
Just about the number 1 podcast in the history of podcast for a very long time. Are you one of those who get all pissy when you see someone else do something good?

Thanks for that. What benefits have you seen? Thanks for the advice dude

Sure, no problem whatsoever. You're welcome.
The benefits are an increased energy level, the desire to get up & exercise & not feel like death warmed over afterward, some increased strength & stamina, a higher libido & more "second or third times around" with my wife. LOL.

Joe has the money, access and motivation to use/try any drug out there, and I don't doubt that he is on lots of stuff besides TRT. That's fine by me, but probably really bad for his long term health. From hearing him talk about this sort of thing, I get the feeling he thinks there will be new drugs/solutions for side effects available in the future, so he's going to go all in in the present.

Are either one of you gentlemen urologists by trade?
Or have you had any medical training at all?
I would guess not. So why not give me the benefit of the doubt about what my doctor & I put into my body every two weeks?
I'm in my mid-50s & despite the proper sorts of diet & exercise my T levels are still low. Low enough to qualify for TRT to get my levels up to a healthy level & to be a benefit to my lifestyle. No more, no less. And I feel great on it & my wife ( who 21 years younger than I am ) is happy with it too. So, why would I not take it? LOL.
As I was saying, I don't look anything like Rogan because I'm not after cosmetic results like he is. Nor am I looking to be able to hang in the gym with men younger than me. My pro fighting days are long over & so there's no reason to do so. Therefore I'm quite content with the bi-weekly shots that keep me right where I want to be.
Peace.

Im talking about joe, rage-boy

Might wanna up that weed and chill out

........in all seriousness I'd love to hop on some TRT but joe is totally disingenuous about his use

Just about the number 1 podcast in the history of podcast for a very long time. Are you one of those who get all pissy when you see someone else do something good?
Something good maybe to you. I just see a try-hard speak to guys of much higher intellect than him. Even when he is doing podcasts with these "comedians" he is ridiculously unfunny. Not for me but can see why some sheep would like it.

Doesn´t cause hair growth but can cause swelling of the hands and feet tho. I´m positive it´s the Test in his case.

Swelling of the hands and feet is from HGH , he takes hgh as well .Look at his hands they are abnormally big .

Im talking about joe, rage-boy

Might wanna up that weed and chill out

........in all seriousness I'd love to hop on some TRT but joe is totally disingenuous about his use

My bad, man. I thought you were addressing me because of the "normal levels" comment.
In my case, I really do have to fall within normal levels every time I take a blood & urine test every three months. If it comes back above a certain level my doctor would decrease the amount of each shot until I read normally again.
I don't know who Rogan's doctor is but that individual has to be writing some very interesting scripts! LOL.
And, yeah, Rogan is very disingenuous about his use, bro.

Something good maybe to you. I just see a try-hard speak to guys of much higher intellect than him. Even when he is doing podcasts with these "comedians" he is ridiculously unfunny. Not for me but can see why some sheep would like it.

You don’t listen to the podcast for his humor ,you listen to it for learning about interesting things.

That must had been such a big reality check for him, in his mind being a BJJ blackbelt and his kicking game gave him a fair chance against any UFC fighter, but then got completely out powered by a 65 year old fighter...
...who had just had a hip replacement.

Back