Media Rogan is transforming into...

I think more likely the GH
Doesn´t cause hair growth but can cause swelling of the hands and feet tho. I´m positive it´s the Test in his case.

The guy is in his 50's and is a multimillionaire, it's actually kind of sad that he still feels insecure enough to be on the juice.

TRT is one helluva drug. WTF. (Time stamped video)

joe.jpg

wtf.jpg

teenwolf.jpg

22hlhxlhnff21.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-9_10-1-17.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-9_10-1-17.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 1
Doesn´t cause hair growth but can cause swelling of the hands and feet tho. I´m positive it´s the Test in his case.

Yep, now I think about it more, I believe that is the case.

Doesn't really matter though, he's loaded with both

When you don't wash your hands after applying Rogaine to scalp

{<jordan}

He's got to be on some crazy levels, man. Because I haven't experienced any of those side effects at all. Of course, my levels aren't all that low & my doctor only gives me enough to take me back up to a normal level. Rogan is probably taking four times what I am plus other shit as well.
Two things I always hear...
On Vegas trips: “I broke even.”
On receiving TRT: “Just to normal levels.”

I’m not sure which is more ridiculous.

Is body hair growth a side effect of TRT usage?

i dont get this place, people freak out about body hair like they never went through puberty

yo dweebs this is what your mommy wishes your daddy looked like

51YsKq4lIzL._SX385_.jpg

Two things I always hear...
On Vegas trips: “I broke even.”
On receiving TRT: “Just to normal levels.”

I’m not sure which is more ridiculous.

hell yeah, love it

normal levels for a mr universe competition maybe

He's got to be on some crazy levels, man. Because I haven't experienced any of those side effects at all. Of course, my levels aren't all that low & my doctor only gives me enough to take me back up to a normal level. Rogan is probably taking four times what I am plus other shit as well.
What were your levels before and after? Do you have to inject weekly? I went to a urologist and he reccomends TRT, but Im afraid of hair loss.......did you experience that?

What were your levels before and after? Do you have to inject weekly? I went to a urologist and he reccomends TRT, but Im afraid of hair loss.......did you experience that?

Not at all.
Though that's with the caveat that my hair thinned out on top in my mid-30s so I've worn it cut very short since then. But, I definitely haven't noticed any further hair loss since being on TRT. I haven't had any side effects at all aside from a slightly elevated PSA count but my doctor checked my prostrate out & it's totally fine.

TRT is not going to change the shape of your hands and face...... Its HGH if its anything.

I know growth does that; I, mistakenly, also suggested it was responsible for his hairy hands.

i dont get this place, people freak out about body hair like they never went through puberty

yo dweebs this is what your mommy wishes your daddy looked like

51YsKq4lIzL._SX385_.jpg
moms want dads to look like queers?

Back