Rogan hinting at Jones being cleared to main event UFC 230 in NYC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Let's hope how you can be a fan of MMA and not want Jones to come back and fight

I bet it's Jon Jones or Nick Diaz return

Or plot twist and Nate Diaz is the main event. Lol.

They’re constantly teasing that Jones might come back, and then nothing happens..

Who is he fighting though? Can they bring in Lesnar in time?

What's the hold up? Free Jones!

Jones is coming back. That’s for sure. The only questions are:

1. Does the UFC have a deal with USADA to let Jones skate in all future bouts?
2. If not, will someone at Jackson’s get in his ear and tell him he has a way to get past the test?
3. Does Jones have the confidence to fight without the gear?

During the broadcast while hyping up UFC 230, Rogan kept reminding us that “the card is yet to be finalized”. He also kept saying that “he knows something we don’t know”.

These comments clearly point to the fact that the UFC already know what the main event will be and Jon Anik actually confirmed this by saying that the main event “is yet to be announced”.

Is anyone else thinking that this “main event” in MSG will include Jon Jones?

nope cause of that whole usada thing.

duh the ufc would know what the main event to any event would be.

But wait a second, with all this clamoring for Jon Jones to come back... How is it that Woodley can cry racism for lack of promotion?

I ain't ordering anymore UFC PPVs until they bring back Jones or GSP.

Sportsbet (and probably lots of books) has had a line for Gus vs. JJ for UFC230 for a couple weeks. Further evidence.

I don’t think it’s any of the above. Jones, GSP, Anderson, Diaz — none of them are in line to fight for a belt, and since it’s the main event that’s still TBA, it’s hard to believe they run MSG without a title fight (especially considering the first MSG event had three of them).

I’m going with Tyron-Colby.

Jones would have to go back to CA to have a hearing to grt back his licenses.

13 year old sherdoggers love to make stuff up.

I feel like they would have announced it by now

USADA would be a legit sham if true. As is only testing Jon once this whole year is a sham.

Back