Rogan hinting at Jones being cleared to main event UFC 230 in NYC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Its going to be one of those Dana breaking announcements that don’t deliver. Ronda vs Tate 3 type of bullshit.

During the broadcast while hyping up UFC 230, Rogan kept reminding us that “the card is yet to be finalized”. He also kept saying that “he knows something we don’t know”.

These comments clearly point to the fact that the UFC already know what the main event will be and Jon Anik actually confirmed this by saying that the main event “is yet to be announced”.

Is anyone else thinking that this “main event” in MSG will include Jon Jones?
Well he’s getting ready for something

If thats true they should just get rid of USADA and say "go nuts with steroids again boys!" because the rules are out the window, everyone knows Jones cheated and is trying to get out on a loophole here like Yoel did.

USADA Does not now nor did they ever need to be a part of the UFC. This has been rumored for some time that Jones might be a part of this card. I would still be surprised if that happens. We still have not heard anything officially one way or another about any kind of suspension. It is however very very suspicious this much time has gone by and no official word. The whole thing is just weird.

Breaking news out of Albuquerque: Jon Jones tests positive for stenanzorabozadenol.

Rumble at HW......oops he failed just looking at the test cup.

Fuck Jon Jones and fuck you if you like him, you lance armstrong, mark mcgwire assed bitches. A respectable and credible UFC is a better UFC, and fuck you blood thirsty degenerate animals if you think otherwise.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

<JonesDXSuckIt>

isn't it Weidman vs Rockhold 2 ?

Is it main event? I thought it was Diaz-Poirier?

I have no idea what's going on with this card. I thought it was Diaz-Poirier main event with three or four MW fights rounding out the main card, Luke vs Chris included.

I don't know why it's taken so long to get any info on his suspension length.

Is it main event? I thought it was Diaz-Poirier?

I have no idea what's going on with this card. I thought it was Diaz-Poirier main event with three or four MW fights rounding out the main card, Luke vs Chris included.

Could be. I know they confirmed Weidman v Rockhold tonight. So i just guessed that was going to be the main event. Don't think that fight was official for the card until tonight.

Could be. I know they confirmed Weidman v Rockhold tonight. So i just guessed that was going to be the main event. Don't think that fight was official for the card until tonight.
Ah ok I thought it was already official. Curious to see which fight ends up being the main event.

If Rogan knows what USADA is going to do it will show how corrupt they are since no one should know that.

GSP/Anderson plz

Screw Jones he doesn’t deserve it.

It might not have much weight on rankings but with that and Diaz on the card with a super stacked under card it will pull good numbers and all of us will rejoice!!!

Jones comes back because he's been innocent the whole time. Stop with the steroid fake news bullshit. He's all skill. He wins everytime. It's been proven its tainted Stop living in a fantasy world

Back