Rogan hinting at Jones being cleared to main event UFC 230 in NYC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

During the broadcast while hyping up UFC 230, Rogan kept reminding us that “the card is yet to be finalized”. He also kept saying that “he knows something we don’t know”.

These comments clearly point to the fact that the UFC already know what the main event will be and Jon Anik actually confirmed this by saying that the main event “is yet to be announced”.

Is anyone else thinking that this “main event” in MSG will include Jon Jones?

I don't. GSP is much more likely. A huge name and not suspended. Professional enough to keep it a secret.

I wish I heard it but BTSport decided to cut to ads as soon as they started announcing things

I don't. GSP is much more likely.
No it isn't

Who would he fight? Anderson isn't cleared until after UFC 230 and GSP won't fight any 170lbers or 155ers not for a title

It has to be Bones

that would be sum shit....

If Jones doesn't get 4 years USADAs whole credibility goes out the window

I'd love to see Gus VS Jones 2 though. Gus KO's a juiceless Jones

Does anyone else think Rogan is looking super old? He looks like hes in his early 60s.
He just seems to have aged quickly over the last year or so.

Im a fan, but was surprised at how rough he looks

Lol so much for USADA having any legitimacy.

It's not gsp. He's looking really lean these days. Unless he's got a deal that if he beats Nate Diaz at lightweight, then he gets title shot.

UFC reaches a deal to co-promote with Oscar de la Hoya and have Tito vs Chuck 3 as main event.

If Jones doesn't get 4 years USADAs whole credibility goes out the window

I'd love to see Gus VS Jones 2 though. Gus KO's a juiceless Jones

He couldn’t even KO a Jones who barely trained.

If thats true they should just get rid of USADA and say "go nuts with steroids again boys!" because the rules are out the window, everyone knows Jones cheated and is trying to get out on a loophole here like Yoel did.

Back