Rogan: Hendricks/GSP wasn't a close fight

Rogan: "Hendricks vs GSP was a bad decision. Hendricks vs lawler was not a bad decision."

Rogan tells the troof

No, he said it wan't a close fight. Big difference.

He said exactly what I quoted above which is -

"Hendricks vs GSP was a bad decision. Hendricks vs lawler was not a bad decision."

He also said that it wasn't a close fight.

1Bbut3h.png

lol this is great

It wasn't a close fight. It was a close MMA match which GSP won. Johny won the fight.

This, I'm a gsp fan and I agree with Hughes, the rounds that hendricks won were more convincing then the rounds gsp won, never the less GSP still took 3-5 and 1 I had going either way, anybody who says its a bad decision never watched boxing with home town decisions

This, I'm a gsp fan and I agree with Hughes, the rounds that hendricks won were more convincing then the rounds gsp won, never the less GSP still took 3-5 and 1 I had going either way, anybody who says its a bad decision never watched boxing with home town decisions

Thats exactly what happened, Hendricks rounds were bigger wins than GSP rounds, but thats not how they score MMA (for now).

One could also say the same for Lawler over Hendricks, so win some lose some I guess.

Thats exactly what happened, Hendricks rounds were bigger wins than GSP rounds, but thats not how they score MMA (for now).

That's exactly what I thought watching the fight.

GSP barely (razor thin) wins 3 rounds. Hendricks beats the tar out of GSP in two rounds. If you ask me who won the fight, Hendricks no doubt. But if you ask me who won 3 rounds, I gave it to GSP, and that's how they score fights, so that's who won.

It's a match that exposes the weakness of the current scoring system. Everyone who saw it thought Hendricks won the fight. But he didn't win 3 rounds and he didn't get the knockout/submission.

gsp 3-2 won get over it

They will NEVER get over. They will become some ghosts of Sherdog, rumbling with Machida fans who clearly think he won all 5 five rounds, Anderson even says so, oh and BJ Penn would beat GSP if they fought a third time.

It wasn't a close fight. It was a close MMA match which GSP won. Johny won the fight.

Back