rogan: filthy cheating during ufc 196?

TS, he was speaking to the audience to look for the guiliotine.

But there was in fact a time when someone (cant remember who) actually heard joe rogan comentary, did what joe was saying and won the fight. And then walked up to joe (still inside the cage) and thanked him through the fence.

Funny thread this. If you mad it may sound like to you hes telling Conor whats up lol

Cornermen are shouting as loud as they can specifically to be heard.

did you watch the clip? have you ever heard rogan try to be louder than this? have you got him shouting at about 9.5/10 with a little left in the tank?

He even made an instant title fight without the contracts being signed yet between Joanna and that Karolina chick in the post fight interview
In Rogan's defense, who else deserves a shot over KK? The fight had been frequently discussed as a number one contender fight, Dana didn't deny it in the pre-ppv discussion where Rogan gets excited. The four ranked above KK right now are Claudia (nope), Carla (nope), Rose (nope) and Tecia (nope). Andrade is fighting Calderwood, Moroz just got by newcomer Stanciu, and Letourneau is coming off a loss at 125. And Paige makes 10.

So yeah, that was the right call.

for the fighter's opponent, maybe.

i will definitely concede that, rogan is usually pretty whack with his bjj commentary. dunno how many bouts were apparently "over" because of a deep choke that turned out to be nothing more than a cuddle

i will definitely concede that, rogan is usually pretty whack with his bjj commentary. dunno how many bouts were apparently "over" because of a deep choke that turned out to be nothing more than a cuddle
"OOOOOOOH THAT IS A TIGHT TIGHT GUILLOTINE, MIKE! I THINK HE'S GOT IT! I THINK THIS FIGHT IS OVER! And he escapes."

Bas Rutten used to coach Mark Kerr and leave the desk in between rounds to give instructions.

Well yeah, my posts are trolling. I'm complimenting him on his trolling unless he's being serious in which case, it's really stupid.

Rogan is ultra hyped and suddenly Conor is about to lose so he starts screaming that Conor has to watch out for the guillotine. TS is implying that Rogan was trying to help Conor win.

Him yelling out to watch out for a sudden move is highly inappropriate. He's basically giving instruction or coaching.

Him yelling out to watch out for a sudden move is highly inappropriate. He's basically giving instruction or coaching.
Maybe. But he always does that. Implying he did it this one time for the purpose of helping Conor beat Nate is fucking retarded.

Filthy cheating? Please. It's fight calling. Have you never watched Rogan call a submission attempt before? You must be new.

It's one thing to say "he's got him in A guillotine" quote another to say "watch out for the guillotine"

Imagine if that would´ve helped Conor get out of that guillotine, that would be fa*king WWE shit right there.

Mabye next time, but i think Conor TKO´s Nate before that.

Back