rogan: filthy cheating during ufc 196?

Rogan should be fired then, he couldn't even help McGregor win!

Joe gets very excited when one of his favourite fighters is about to win a fight or a fighter is trying to attempt a submission. Why would he shout instructions to conor when he is a big diaz fan lol.

Kind of sounds like what he does oh... every fight he's ever commentated.

He was just yelling because he was excited. Don't be ridiculous, Conor couldn't hear him

step up and give me an example of another time he's done it. if he does it in every fight that shouldnt be too hard.

in all the promos for nate - conor 2, they keep playing the footage of the end of the fight. i've never seen anyone bring this up but it pisses me off every time. when conor starts panic-wrestling, immediately joe rogan starts SHOUTING INSTRUCTIONS for mcgregor.

if the link doesnt take you to the exact time, its at 21 mins 35 secs.

i can't remember a single other instance where a commentator, sitting ringside, "breaks character" and actually starts screaming instructions at a fighter in the ring. think about the difference between talking about whats happening and actually shouting at the top of your voice, "LOOK OUT! LOOK OUT FOR THE GUILLOTINE, THE GUILLOTINE!"

regardless of which fighter you personally favour, this is unprofessional at best, but i actually wonder if its maybe a bit shady as well, what with hoe rogan being a ufc employee and conor one of their biggest cash cows. its actually pretty weird that he did this because rogan has such a massive boner for everything about the diaz brothers.

can anyone else recall another time when a commentator actually started screaming instructions for a fighter that was in trouble?

10/10

Do you get upset when Rogan commentates that a fighter should stack in an armbar, or win underhooks, or watch their head position in the clinch? It sounded like normal, hyped-up Rogan commentary to me. And I doubt Conor could hear him anyway.

Coming from you that's like Hitler accusing Genghis Khan of not being able to play nice with others.
Well yeah, my posts are trolling. I'm complimenting him on his trolling unless he's being serious in which case, it's really stupid.
I can't even watch the video to start with, the fuck is TS trying to do.
Rogan is ultra hyped and suddenly Conor is about to lose so he starts screaming that Conor has to watch out for the guillotine. TS is implying that Rogan was trying to help Conor win.

Filthy cheating? Please. It's fight calling. Have you never watched Rogan call a submission attempt before? You must be new.

Rogan started the fight by yelling, "touch butt, touch butt!" But that didn't really help.

You're a retard.

In the actual fight he was screaming AFTER the guillotine had already been applied, to let the AUDIENCE know what was happening.

I remember a guy in pride having no corner guy, Qudros and Bas started cornering him, guy still lost.

Rogan's a moron

He even made an instant title fight without the contracts being signed yet between Joanna and that Karolina chick in the post fight interview

You're a retard.

In the actual fight he was screaming AFTER the guillotine had already been applied, to let the AUDIENCE know what was happening.

yeah thats why later on when they roll over, rogan goes on to say "he's got it"

lol you suck

Back