Rogan Doesn't Think Floyd Mayweather/Tenshin Nasukawa Fight Was Fixed

RIZIN and Tenshin?
By having their biggest star who they claimed was a prodigy look like an absolute idiot?
That's anti-promotion.
Maybe the idea was to present themselves as a bush leagueo_O

147-154lbs Boxing GOAT vs 125lbs 19yo kickboxer...shit was a lock from the match making, no need to fix anything.

U think the fight was real the crying after was that melodramatic Japanese shit when some fighters lose. They try to make it look like they we're tortur e and lost all their pride. Really lame. He got his as whooped as should be expected. I do think he quit though before he got literally ko'd.

100 percent real fight man, lol your either trolling or know nothing about fighting, promotion, betting, or fixed fights.
You can believe whatever you want man. Did you actually watch the "fight"?

I didnt think it was either.

First im surprised the fight happened at all,but theres no reason to fix a 1 rd fight with all the advantages to floyd. Why would you do that?

You can believe whatever you want man. Did you actually watch the "fight"?
yes, I have. I get it looked bad the way he got dropped. but it was 100 percent not a fix. a fix in an exhibition fight makes zero sense, absolutely zero sense. Also Floyd caught him clean. 20 year old kid with zero boxing experience.

And its not me believing, you are wearing the tin foil hat assuming its a fix.

yes, I have. I get it looked bad the way he got dropped. but it was 100 percent not a fix. a fix in an exhibition fight makes zero sense, absolutely zero sense. Also Floyd caught him clean. 20 year old kid with zero boxing experience.

And its not me believing, you are wearing the tin foil hat assuming its a fix.
I'm not assuming it's a fix, I just don't believe it was a real fight. It was just an exhibition, so nothing was really at stake. Everything about it seems fake to me.

Mayweather actually fighting makes no sense for the money involved. Mayweather putting on a show does.

Tenshin fighting the way he fought makes no sense, unless it was a show.

Like I said, believe whatever you want, I just can't watch that fight and see a 100% real fight. Something was very off about it, and I think it was just two guys putting on a show.

You said I was completely wrong.

Among the things I said was that I didn't know if I was right, which is true, that I have followed the sport for long, and that many analysts and commentators think it was fixed.

Those are all true statements. So I couldn't be completely wrong, by definition, since "completely" means there is nothing that was right about what I said.

Since you misused "completely", and since your one claim was false, it is a pretty good conclusion to say that you don't know what you're talking about.

LOL I don’t give a fuck about your experience. I’m saying you’re wrong, which you are.

I'm not assuming it's a fix, I just don't believe it was a real fight. It was just an exhibition, so nothing was really at stake. Everything about it seems fake to me.

Mayweather actually fighting makes no sense for the money involved. Mayweather putting on a show does.

Tenshin fighting the way he fought makes no sense, unless it was a show.

Like I said, believe whatever you want, I just can't watch that fight and see a 100% real fight. Something was very off about it, and I think it was just two guys putting on a show.
and the shitty thing is at this point we will never actually know. But 3 rds exhibition for 9 mill I can see why Floyd took that fight, especially against a kid with zero boxing experience that he outweighed by 20lbs. I think Tenshin came out like that trying to catch Floyd off guard.

What Rogan thinks he knows could fill a warehouse...

and the shitty thing is at this point we will never actually know. But 3 rds exhibition for 9 mill I can see why Floyd took that fight, especially against a kid with zero boxing experience that he outweighed by 20lbs. I think Tenshin came out like that trying to catch Floyd off guard.
Maybe. If so it was a terrible plan.

None of those guys know shit about boxing. Especially Schaub and Sonnon. LOL@ attempting to use them as credible sources.

They don't know shit about boxing? But you do? They have trained boxing for years, are professional fighters, and are in the fight journalism business.

What are your credentials for boxing?

You would have to be an absolute buffoon to think that fight was fixed. It was just a mismatch

Some people don't understand what an exibition fight means, they keep repeating that "it was not a real fight, it was an exibition, so it was fake."
Exibition means that a fight doesn't go on anyone's record, not that the fighters don't trade real punches.

Back