Rogan Doesn't Think Floyd Mayweather/Tenshin Nasukawa Fight Was Fixed

Cuz it fucking wasn't. Tenshin got slammed in the head 3-5 times for the 1st and 3rd knock downs. The 2nd one was an uppercut that damn near lifted him in the air. And floyd is way bigger. Dude hits hard.

Only complete idiots who doesn't know the sport think this was fixed.

Last edited:
Only complete idiots think this was fixed.

Yeah, like Rory McDonald, Ariel Helwani, Chael Sonnen, Brendan Schaub...

Complete idiots indeed, who know nothing about fighting on top of that.

What would be the point of fixing a fight so the prohibitive favorite wins in the first round?

This whole fixed fight debate is a distraction from what really should have been discussed.

Why is Floyd boxing someone under MMA label?

We already know he is good enough to outbox someone who has no professional boxing experience at top level.

We already seen him in boxing plenty of times.

Whats intriguing about fights like this, honestly? Why should anyone be excited to watch?

Two of these are definitely in the idiot category, one of them in Chael has a lot of weird opinions and honestly Rory should've learned how much weight & size differences can matter.

ClassicGreedyConch-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

NeedyCelebratedAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

Ariel never said it was fixed, it was the opposite, he was making the case that RIZIN had nothing to gain from this scenario and would fix it so Tenshin would look good, instead.

The other 3 are idiots. 2 life time morons who turned out to be trolls part of the MMA media, and a fighter with CTE who has been taking multiple beatings in the last years.

Normally there islogic behind fixing a fight. Outside of having 20 pounds and 20 year boxing experience. Who gains fixing this fight? I mean its not like you couldbet on floyd tomake money. Fix would make sense with floyd losing

Floyd was fighting a boy who was way smaller.. oh and this boy had never really boxed either.. Floyd has kept big actual boxers like Canelo/Mosley honest with his power..

I am not surprised he can stop a 120lb soaking wet boy in under a round

Indeed.. idk about Rory but the other 3 gossip and talk shit constantly

lol it was fixed af

Dumb fuck.

He got hit repeatedly in the temple by a man who's 20 pounds heavier and a much better boxer than him, while he has 0 boxing fights. It was surprising he was KO'ed how, exactly? Jesus christ.

People saying the knockdowns looked exaggerated haven't seen much boxing. Just look for "chicken dance" compilations on YouTube and you'll see wobbling that looks much more ridiculous than Tenshin's. Guess those were all fixed, too. <Lmaoo>

I don't see how it's so far-fetched to say that a young kid who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been seriously hurt in combat sports wouldn't know how to react to being hurt.

Two of these are definitely in the idiot category, one of them in Chael has a lot of weird opinions and honestly Rory should've learned how much weight & size differences can matter.

I have trained, have followed the sport since 1999, and think the fight was fixed. Many professionals and analysts do.

I and they might be wrong. But calling people "complete idiots" in this context is a stupid thing to say

Yep, basically. Rory I'm dissappointed in not understand this. Rest, not so much. They paint a narrative they believe already are there, which it's not.

I have trained, have followed the sport since 1999, and think the fight was fixed. Many professionals and analysts do.

I and they might be wrong. But calling people "complete idiots" in this context is a stupid thing to say

That's subjective. It's very obvious it wasn't fixed, as there would be no point, and it didn't look fixed either.

Back