Rogan Dissects Sonnen/Jones

I think this thread needs more non-American's to tell us they can't watch it

Sonnen can get into Jones' head, but the TUF show has appeared to bring them closer (the interviews so far). That's a comfort level I feel benefits Jones. No doubt Sonnen will start talking once the show begins.

He makes his point more eloquently than most of Sherdog.....it's a shame he gets so much hate, he really does know what he's talking about.

This

I take Rogan on two levels, one his commentary ( which can be bias and over excited ) and two his fight analysis ( which is great because he trains and he's been around a long time )

I think this thread needs more non-American's to tell us they can't watch it

Sonnen can get into Jones' head, but the TUF show has appeared to bring them closer (the interviews so far). That's a comfort level I feel benefits Jones. No doubt Sonnen will start talking once the show begins.

I can't watch it :icon_excl

lol this is absolutely hilarious. Joe basically praised bones for being a once in a generation talent and having prodigical skills and then he talked about how potty chaels mouth is. ITs amazing that the analysis of this fight is based on skills vs trash talking.

So basically where the hell is it available cos it ain't in UK either?!

without being able to watch it myself he obviously wont put chael down and tell it like it is.
hes a company man first and foremost

I can't believe it took him over three minutes to mention how intriguing this fight is...

There is no riff.

There never was and there won't be.

Does he mention that Sonnen has zero wins as a UFC LHW? Because I mean, most of the time you have to win some fights in a division to challenge for the title.

Does he mention that Sonnen has zero wins as a UFC LHW? Because I mean, most of the time you have to win some fights in a division to challenge for the title.

Most of the time. Sometimes you get a pass like Frankie Edgar.

Not available in my country :(

+1

Does anyobody know how to watch it, although it's not available in my country? As I remember, someone posted a link on sherdog how to watch videos thar aren't available in your country.

Sorry to hear this video isn't available in the countries of others; I do not think that is fair at all.

It's a stupid fuel tv video so it always happens this. I have Fuel TV at home (portuguese version) and it doesn't air mma at all.

He really doesn't say anything meaningful at all....

Just talks about how Sonnen talks shit, and needs to get into the head of Jon Jones.

Pretty much this.
Everything I've heard is they're getting along like Ebony and Ivory which renders this video meaningless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back