Social Rogan/Dillon Re: Pride Month

Will I agree with you that there are people on the right still fighting against them and I don't stand with those people just so you know.

But I disagree that the only reason people are standing against them is because they gained acceptance and still have to fight for it. I think that's only partially true. Pride parades have cooled and turned off support towards the LGBTQ community for many people that I know including myself. I don't want a month of it in my face. I don't want a month of it in my kids faces and I don't want what I see or have seen at pride parades to represent that community because if it represents that community then I have moral problems with them.

But I think you can make a really good point in that they are still fighting for their rights in the sense that some groups would want to take them away. But I don't think pride parades/months are helping. In fact, for many people I would say probably most people they are hurting the cause.

I only ever watched one pride parade and I saw a guy dressed up as a devil half naked f****** an angel from behind on a float and that was enough for me to decide that community had some problems.

And then having known so many gay men due to the kind of thing I'm involved in in my life, it's just been really true that many of them... most gay men that I know are having way too much sex with way too many people. And there is some debauchery and moral degradation involved in that community. And I know that'll get me flamed on here, but so many gay men even admit it. And I know gay men who stopped having sex with men even though they are genuinely gay because they can't find a community of gay men who aren't a bunch of whores just f****** everything that moves.

My extremely far leaning left liberal hippie friend told me they got the rights and I want them to shut the f****** and I don't want to hear about it anymore.

They need to fight the good fight to keep their rights, but presenting debauchery and stuffing it in my face for a month at a time has actually cooled my support not helped it. Where once I felt vehement support towards them, I now feel reluctant support.

But I also believe that male and female sexuality is highly influenceable due to early social cues and social conditioning. And so I also think that you actually can create more homosexuality by promoting it, which is another reason I don't want it promoted.

And anybody who thinks that's wrong just needs to look at Greece and Rome 2000 years ago and explain to me how that homosexuality and the two different forms of it found between Greece and Rome are genetic rather than socially conditioned....
I mean spartan women had to shave their head and wear armor to get a little dick from time to time

I dunno how yall listen to his long ass pods still. I knew he was a dotard ever since he was peddling that Ronda could beat Floyd in a fight.
She is still a judoka. If she actually used her skills and didn’t try to stand and trade with him, she had a better than zero chance. She has zero chance standing against him and he has zero chance if she gets ahold of him.

Homosexuality in nature is typically about dominance and force, not love and feelings.

I'm sure those penguins have advocated for special treatment in their communities too!

<bball1>

Do you have a source for this? I think you made this up.

That isn't the way it is now fool, things have changed. And yet the victim cards still persists. Nothing is forced on them as an identity, it's used as a power mechanism in the modern arena.

In 2023 there were at least 14 bills republicans put forth all aimed at the pressing threat of…drag. Over a dozen bills in single year all screeching about gay fashion culture. It still is kind of that way. Things haven’t changed all that much.

They have removed books about male penguins caring for eggs together from schools. How long before they start taking shots at repealing gay marriage rights? The cases it’s built on have already been questioned by conservative justices.

Last edited:
i've been pretty open that lgbtq doesn't have much of an impact in my life. and that's part of the point. i live in long island ny. i work in nyc. i have 3 kids in hs / college. the schools are large. my oldest daughter has a couple gay friends. beyond that, lgbtq has had very little impact. what some of you see as an epidemic is way overblown. the gay kids are good kids who just want to fit in.
yea I got no issues with any of that, I think most feel that way. It's the in-your-face corporatism/gov over celebration and virtue signaling that gets very tiresome. Any kind of complaint about it makes you a bigot transphobic person.

yea I got no issues with any of that, I think most feel that way. It's the in-your-face corporatism/gov over celebration and virtue signaling that gets very tiresome. Any kind of complaint about it makes you a bigot transphobic person.

The in your face stuff complaints are amusing because I’m not sure there’s a single topic conservatives volunteered to post about more than gay culture in this last year. Maybe Biden, then trans.

It’s like “get this out of my face so I can go log on and discuss it with my internet buddies constantly! Did you see the thread I made?”

The in your face stuff complaints are amusing because I’m not sure there’s a single topic conservatives volunteered to post about more than gay culture in this last year. Maybe Biden, then trans.

It’s like “get this out of my face so I can go log on and discuss it with my internet buddies constantly! Did you see the thread I made?”
What a stupid post…

Durr People don't like having propaganda shoved down their throats, having to do corporate training, or dedicating almost 100 days to a single subject. They also don't appreciate the non-stop over-celebrating, pandering from Hollywood, and constant virtue signaling. Additionally, it is concerning when kids are targeted with propaganda, seeing the daily lecture and professional victims …. Can’t believe people talk about that durrrr

It's funny, because not only does it prove them wrong, but it proves they don't mean a word of what they're saying. I belive they were speaking from ignorance not necessarily lying, but they don't care about appreciating the vets or the military or they'd already know this. They didn't even care enough to google it.

Just a day? They shove militarism down your throat the entire year at sporting events.

Every league has some sort of "honor our troops/veterans" day or even days. They break out the fighter jets at random times as well.

Mao and Stalin would be impressed with how you get so much of the population worshipping the state (which is what militarism really is).

What a stupid post…

Durr People don't like having propaganda shoved down their throats, having to do corporate training, or dedicating almost 100 days to a single subject. They also don't appreciate the non-stop over-celebrating, pandering from Hollywood, and constant virtue signaling. Additionally, it is concerning when kids are targeted with propaganda, seeing the daily lecture and professional victims …. Can’t believe people talk about that durrrr

This is the most pathetic list of things you feel victimized by. And none of them are serious enough to justify the countless hours you guys spend discussing a topic you claim you want to avoid.

Gasp! It's dedicated months?! 95% of people walking around have no clue what month is dedicated to what because unless you seek out events it doesn't affect anyone's lives in any remotely significant way.

Omg hollywood puts them in some shows?! Try watching something else. There's like ten million hours of content out there if something is too woke for you.

They celebrate too much? That's a real thing you are whining about lol. Wow. And you're calling others professional victims?

It's funny, because not only does it prove them wrong, but it proves they don't mean a word of what they're saying. I belive they were speaking from ignorance not necessarily lying, but they don't care about appreciating the vets or the military or they'd already know this. They didn't even care enough to google it.

The notion you need to follow which calendar dates the federal government decided to declare such and such month or day so it can pay some lip service to them or else you don't care about the cause is so, so dumb.

Knowing how many weeks is "dedicated to celebrating" something is probably the most irrelevant information as far as actually supporting it. If I honor vets in a different month does that make me less supportive? Who the fuck cares what month it is?

Have you actually read through any of those bills? Just going through a couple of those you linked that the ACLU is tracking, they are really reaching by just proclaiming is "Anti-LGBTQ." For example
Arizona S.B.1337
1. "DISCRIMINATE IN THE PROVISION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES":
(a) MEANS USING A SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE TO DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY
DECLINE TO PROVIDE FULL AND EQUAL ENJOYMENT IN THE PROVISION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
(b) INCLUDES TERMINATING OR RESTRICTING FINANCIAL SERVICES OR REFUSING TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL SERVICES.
2. "FINANCIAL INSTITUTION":
(a) MEANS EITHER:
(i) A BANK THAT HAS TOTAL ASSETS OVER $100,000,000,000.
(ii) A PAYMENT PROCESSOR, CREDIT CARD COMPANY, PAYMENT SERVICE
PROVIDER OR PAYMENT GATEWAY THAT HAS PROCESSED MORE THAN $10,000,000,000 IN TRANSACTIONS IN THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR.
(b) INCLUDES ANY AFFILIATE OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANY EVEN IF THAT COMPANY IS ALSO A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
3. "FINANCIAL SERVICE" MEANS ANY FINANCIAL PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
4. "SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE":

(a) MEANS ANY ANALYSIS, RATING, SCORING, LIST OR TABULATION THAT EVALUATES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
(i) ANY PERSON'S EXERCISE OF RELIGION THAT IS PROTECTED FROM GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION OR ANY FEDERAL OR STATE LAW, INCLUDING ALL ASPECTS OF RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE AND PRACTICE, AS WELL AS BELIEF AND AFFILIATION.
(ii) ANY PERSON'S SPEECH THAT IS PROTECTED FROM GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION OR ANY FEDERAL OR STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE PERSON'S OPINIONS, SPEECH OR OTHER EXPRESSIVE ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING THE LAWFUL PRESERVATION OF PRIVACY REGARDING THOSE ACTIVITIES, SUCH AS THE REFUSAL TO DISCLOSE LOBBYING, POLITICAL ACTIVITY OR CONTRIBUTIONS BEYOND WHAT IS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
(iii) THE FAILURE OR REFUSAL TO ADOPT ANY TARGETS OR DISCLOSURES RELATED TO GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BEYOND WHAT IS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
(iv) THE FAILURE OR REFUSAL TO CONDUCT ANY TYPE OF RACIAL, DIVERSITY OR GENDER AUDIT OR DISCLOSURE OR TO PROVIDE ANY SORT OF QUOTA, PREFERENCE OR BENEFIT BASED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ON RACE, DIVERSITY OR GENDER.
(v) THE FAILURE OR REFUSAL TO FACILITATE OR ASSIST EMPLOYEES IN OBTAINING ABORTIONS OR GENDER REASSIGNMENT SERVICES.

So allowing companies to refuse financial services for someone's sex change is Anti-LGBT? Not forcing companies to have race/gender quotas or to have to disclose a list of how many men/women/straight/gay/trans they employ is Anti-LGBT? It seems like your list isn't much more than a lazy talking point that's only effective because the majority of people will not actually open it up and read through the bills.
As you noted, the bill provides a mechanism for financial institutions to discriminate against those seeking gender affirming care—so yeah, that would qualify as “anti-LGBTQ.”

Same with your other point. The issue isn’t that there has to be a quota, i think thes issue there is that one could purposely discriminate against LGBTQ people and always have 0 of them employed and not have to report that so it comes to light.

So you are cool with men pulling their penises out in front of little girls in locker rooms and bathrooms?
Oh yay, this again :rolleyes:

Bathrooms:
Last I heard, women’s restrooms were, you know, restrooms and not exotic pantsless nudist gatherings. People walk into a stall, close the door, do their business, exit the stall and leave. I am not sure under what circumstance someone would willfully be exposing themselves to other people in a bathroom, but it kind of sounds like indecent exposure and we have laws for that already.

Locker Rooms:

If you go to a gym or something to work out, is that how you change clothes? Drop trou and then helicopter that shit? Or do you keep your eyes down, not stare at other people; and quickly and discreetly clothes? Well, that’s what trans people do too. In addition to that, most locker rooms have changing stalls or things like that.

I get that this can be more complicated in schools, but there are solutions out there. If the school receives any federal money, they should have a Title IX coordinator that can help make reasonable accommodations.
In my experience, trans people in these settings are more worried about being bullied or harassed or something like that than they are trying to do any harm.

Corporations do the same kind of pandering to vets as they do the gay community. All the commercials around vet's day, all the stupid fly overs and honoring of vets at sports games.

The month obviously isn't dedicated to some personal choice. The pride part refers to the continual overcoming of historic discrimination. Ironic you would call others retards in the same sentence as getting that wrong.
It's odd that almost no one has mentioned that veteran's discounts are near universal at most businesses in the US. The only other demographic that comes close in discounts are old people.

Maybe our all the Canadian and European posters aren't familiar with American customs.

The notion you need to follow which calendar dates the federal government decided to declare such and such month or day so it can pay some lip service to them or else you don't care about the cause is so, so dumb.

Knowing how many weeks is "dedicated to celebrating" something is probably the most irrelevant information as far as actually supporting it. If I honor vets in a different month does that make me less supportive? Who the fuck cares what month it is?

I agree. I don't know why they pretended that that is a metric for giving a shit.

But since that is a metric they defined, it's pretty demonstrative of their not giving a shit.

Back