Rogan & Cruz jizzed their pants over Bones entire commentary

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jones lands an oblique kick...

Joe:
tenor.gif

Jones gets a late TD with no control time..

Cruz:
allt4.jpg

He also reacted this way on every strike Dom landed, soooooo yeah.

Cruz is a DEPLORABLE commentator..........

Joe is clearly on the way out too.....each event keeps getting more absurd than the previous with the commentary booth.

Rogan was bad. My buddies and I were all saying how they were dick riding Jones and being biased.

Reyes 3-2

Cruz was all over Reyes what do you mean.

Cruz would not shut up the entire fight about the pace of Reyes and if he can sustain it and the championship rounds

They were clearly biased, but he's a cash cow. It's with good reason.

Cruz would not shut up the entire fight about the pace of Reyes and if he can sustain it and the championship rounds

Cruz thinks getting a late TD with no control should erase anything that happens in the first 4.5 minutes of a fight.

He has to stick to thinking that way otherwise it’ll erase all of his accomplishments in his title runs because that’s how he won his belts.

Cruz called out strikes as landing that were clear whiffs. The guy is fucking terrible.

He has no flow and cannot converse with his team in an organic way. Rogan sounded like a 13 year old fanboi all night as usual.

Everything about the card was a complete and utter SHITSHOW; shit matchmaking, shit judging, shit commentating, shitty drawn out length. Objectively might be considered one of the worst cards of all-time.

I thought both Rogan & Cruz were much worse than usual last night, clearly biased towards Jones.

Cruz did mention around the 4th round he believes Reyes won the first 3

Even as a Jones fan I had to mute the commentary. Worst I ever heard

Now is it possible...and please bear with me here. Is it possible that you just wanted to see Jones lose so bad that any valid praise for Jones by the commentators automatically registered as annoying in your mind?

Back