Rogan - "Conor is worth 200 Million dollars but came out like he was Fighting for Food"

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting statement by GOAT MMA commentator Joseph James Rogan

0:40

Lmfao, the

tenor.gif

continues

Last edited:
Dang, that Proper 12 must be flying off the shelves.........

How'd we get from an exaggerated 100 million to an even more absurd 200?

He beat a past prime Cowboy, people need to relax..

What's even crazier is people at one point thought Cerrone wasn't going to quit in big fights and make it to the top because he had a kid.

His name is actually "Joe Jim Rogan?" What were his parents thinking...

Never been seen before, once in a life time, generational athlete, could beat 10 Ronda's at once!
<{cruzshake}>

Dang, that Proper 12 must be flying off the shelves.........

How'd we get from an exaggerated 100 million to an even more absurd 200?

I heard it’s garbage, but I bet sales spiked between the fight announcement and fight night. That still won’t equate to that much financial gain though I guess

I heard it’s garbage, but I bet sales spiked between the fight announcement and fight night. That still won’t equate to that much financial gain though I guess
I don't even need to taste it to know it's hot garbage. It's swill that can barely pass as mix with Coke.

I have to agree. Beating Cerrone in 40 sec prime or not is pretty impressive. Now does it mean he's the best in the world... no of course not, but it was an aggressive and dominating performance and it's good sign that Connor's back in a good mind set.

cowboy had 1 bad performance in 8 fights over 2 years prior and dominated #4 ranked iaquinta in MAY. the narrative that cerrone was a shot fighter prior to conor is stupid. he lost to 2 top 5 guys who have a very high finish rate prior to conor, but he in no way looked like a shot fighter in any fight (prior to conor).

He's not a midget though, the narrative was that Conor can only finish people his own height or shorter. Now he showed he can finish anybody, even Stipe and Ngannou aren't safe!

lol, I know you idolize Rogan.. but he was horrendous last weekend.
I dont idolize anyone

I just realize the role he plays as a commentator

If you stop taking him at face value, you'll respect what hes doing a lot more.

He is the best in the game and for good reason.

That night in particular though, he was on his promoter / commentator A game.

Back