Rogan confirmed JDS vs. Overeem just now

Squash match. I don't care how much people think JDS lost after the Cain fights.

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

Squash match. I don't care how much people think JDS lost after the Cain fights.

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

JDS should be the rightful favorite, but you're fool if you don't think Ecoreem even has a chance here.

JDS should be the rightful favorite, but you're fool if you don't think Ecoreem even has a chance here.

It's HW, of course he has a chance. But based on styles and history, it's a small one.

It's HW, of course he has a chance. But based on styles and history, it's a small one.

I agree that stylistically JDS is a bad match-up for the Reem.

Still, here's to hoping the 2015 Jackson Ecoreem, with improved acceleration and higher EPA fuel economy, can make it a good faigtch.

Joe Rogan Revealed On Yesterday's 'Fight Companion ' Podcast That He Did Countdown Filming For Overeem vs Dos Santos. He Didn't Reveal What Event It's For Though. Who You Got?

11825987_125771607765319_8184987608813709817_n.jpg

Does anyone know if there's a UFC bonus for literally taking another fighters chin home with them? If so, Dos Santos is going to make some bank.

Junior probably knocks him out, but Reems knees and kicks might be too much for a pugilist

Yes there was 5 threads about it yesterday. Rogan also said the fight is not a lock yet. He does countdown shows forf fights that dosen't happen all the time.

How many times has this fight been booked? Maybe it isn't god's will.

only the reem that had the magic sauce had a shot this reem will get brutally koed

A few years ago this would have been an easy pick for me. I'll still go JDS, but an EcoReem UD wouldn't surprise me.

also... thank JBG that this fight is fucking finally happening.

So excited for this. It's a legitimate beef, JDS isn't a guy who goes around trying to hype fights and it's been brewing for a while.

I like Overeem and think he pulls this off, he's been way more apt to do some offensive grappling lately which I think will be the difference.

Back