Rogan confirmed JDS vs. Overeem just now

JDS Is gonna send Reem's head flyin' all over the moon. It's gonna be short, brutal and sweet. MK Style.

Why is Joe commentating a crappy fight night card

Thought these were left to the amateurs

Oh well strike 4 for Joe, that means he's got to say ronda is God in her next post fight interview

Why is Joe commentating a crappy fight night card

Thought these were left to the amateurs

Oh well strike 4 for Joe, that means he's got to say ronda is God in her next post fight interview

Was on his podcast. He's no commentating.

Seriously? Reem's chin is awful. JDS leaves him unconscious

Reems chin is worse but he's fighting smarter now and he doesnt go full zombie mode like JDS is now. Either JDS wins by ko or Reem by tko or decision.

If it was the JDS before Cain/JDS 3, this statement would be laughed at. But at this point of JDS career, it's a possibility that can't be ignored. But JDS odds of winning is still higher.

True, Cain ruined him and Stipe put a beating on him as well. I dont see how he's coming in top shape from those 2 maulings.

I was expecting JDS vs. AA but i'm ok with Overeem getting KO'ed by JDS, staredown should be fun too

basically been rumored for a while now, they were saying either main event of the Dec Fox show or maybe on the cowboy stadium show. Its def happening which is awesome.

This is exactly what I've been trying to point out. To win a fight against a monster like Stipe coming off of that long a layoff and the lingering injuries said more to me about what kind of fighter JDS is at this point in his career than a one minute knockout would have. It was a fantastic fight against a fantastic opponent and Junior won. I'd at least like to see one more fight before everyone starts calling him shot.

well, he is plagued with injuries then. Fighters age, period, and JDS not only has suffered bad injuries, he also has been on the wrong side of some brutal beatings. Cain and Stipe inflicted a lot of damage on him and he wont be the same.

well, he is plagued with injuries then. Fighters age, period, and JDS not only has suffered bad injuries, he also has been on the wrong side of some brutal beatings. Cain and Stipe inflicted a lot of damage on him and he wont be the same.

Jds is like the youngest fighter in the top ten. He isnt done. Overeem will be finished. Ill account bet you. :icon_chee

jds aint the same fighter anymore. i still got him but reem will make a fight out of it.

Even if he makes short work of overeem, i doubt youll say anything different. Your mind is made up, jds just isnt the same.

JDS by annihilation.

Well you never know right, but surely no?

Would be great if somehow they could make this a 5 rounder too..:icon_twis

JDS until he lost the belt I would say without hesitation would have beat the shit out of Overeem any day. Now, it's not so much that he's punch drunk, but he doesn't seem to have that same confidence and killer instinct... or hunger. Damn you, Cain.

Closer fight now, but I still say JDS probably takes it.

Reem is going to try and wrestle-fuck Cigano.

Back